Show Us Your 2019 & Up T1 Pictures !

8 hours ago, JBottoms said:

Which model amp did you get? I’m looking at putting the XL on my AT4. Wonder if the difference in price is worth it. Was it very difficult to remove factory steps and install these?

I put the standard steps on.  I was going to get the extreme but they are on national backorder.  I figured I would give these a shot.  5 year 60K warranty.

You don't want the XLs unless you have a 6" + lift on your truck.

Factory steps remove easily.  The Amp install is pretty in depth if you want to do the install cleanly and properly.  It took me 4.5 hours and I am a "handy" guy.

-Eli

amp1.jpg

amp2.jpg

Edited by Tjeli
  • Thanks 1

Picked up my 2021 4WD RST 3.0L a week ago. Originally wanted the V8, but they wrecked that one taking it off the truck. Then they said they had a diesel that was about $1000 cheaper. When they brought it from the back, they had already put the lift/rims/tires on it. Soon, I'll be tinting the windows, putting some Rough Country HD2 steps, and eventually a tonneau cover. 

RST1.jpg

RST2.jpg

RST3.jpg

• Like 1

On 11/23/2020 at 8:08 PM, wepiii said:

Picked up a 2021 TB last week in Satin Steel. Just got it back from level and wheel install. Really happy with it so far, other than the lack of vanity lighting. That’s just insulting on this price point. 

E8C67138-29A4-4F7D-A4F0-0C81D16DAE47.jpeg

Which leveling kit are you running? Do anything to the rear or just the front?

Removed the Readylift 2 inch under strut spacer and installed Bilstein 5100's in the front. Set them at the top 2.5 inch level and am really happy with the ride. Much better than stock. I like them so much, I ordered a set of 5100's for the rear as well. Hopefully the swap will get rid of the squirrely rear end.

20201213_234601.thumb.jpg.2d46b5d3003d44c18d64e06c243fe390.jpg

10 hours ago, Coles5515 said:

Which leveling kit are you running? Do anything to the rear or just the front?

Rough country 1.5. Nothing to the rear. I have ordered the RC control arms from their 3.5 inch kit (stock 2, plus 1.5 level) just for added security but they claim they aren’t needed. Will just make me feel better.

• Like 1

On 2/10/2020 at 3:44 PM, TheTicketTX said:

2019 Trail Boss LT
Toyo Open Country M/Ts 285/75R17

Method MR312 17x9 -12mm
ReadyLIFT “1.75 Level Kit with UCAs for Trail Boss / AT4

DA9AA767-09A5-47BC-B665-CD1A465CFE76.jpeg

Do you have any pics from the front or rear?  Id like to see how far they stick out.

On 8/2/2020 at 3:30 PM, UltraLuke said:

First GMC (or any domestic vehicle for that matter), and I absolutely love it. I’ve had it for one week, and had I known how much more I’d like it, may have opted for the AT4. ??  I really liked my Tacoma, but damn I like this truck. Although I did tell my wife I wouldn’t have to add/mod anything...then ran across this stupid forum, haha. Started easy, short antenna, console organizer, Husky liners (only ever had Weather Tech, but I may actually prefer these) and tonneau on the way. Thinking about powder coating the tow hooks red. Looking forward to reading other’s experiences. 3E130E2F-177B-4FE5-AC32-9A936B3D5C2F.thumb.jpeg.8db06b2ad20e65b8d7a74258dd71680e.jpeg

2020 1500 Elevation, crew cab, short bed:

- 5.3L

- X31

- Preferred pkg

- Convenience/value pkg

- Spray in bed liner 

Did you ever get those tow hooks powdercoated?  I'd be willing to do a straight swap for my AT4 tow hooks if you haven't.

Did you ever get those tow hooks powdercoated?  I'd be willing to do a straight swap for my AT4 tow hooks if you haven't.

I did not powdercoat, but I did plasti-dip them red to see if I’d like it. I definitely do like them more. I assume it would peel of easily, but it’s an easy solution. Not sure how that affects your potential offer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

16 hours ago, UltraLuke said:

I did not powdercoat, but I did plasti-dip them red to see if I’d like it. I definitely do like them more. I assume it would peel of easily, but it’s an easy solution. Not sure how that affects your potential offer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PM sent.  Let me know.

Got my new 2021 GMC 1500 AT4 diesel about 2 weeks ago. So far tinted the window, got my wheels and tires in last night to now have to battle that brake caliper clearance issue tonight. Should be ready for action again later tonight. If all goes well, with it's new rims and tires. 

Fuel Anza 17x8.5 +6 with Falken P285/70/17s tires. 

2021 GMC PIC 1.jpg

2021 GMC PIC 2.jpg

2021 GMC PIC 4.jpg

2021 GMC Fuel Anza pic 3.jpg

2021 GMC Fuel Anza pic 5.jpg

2021 GMC Fuel Anza pic 4.jpg

• Like 1