Show Us Your 2019 & Up T1 Pictures !

Changing from the original High Country 22" wheels to 18" factory takeoffs was a huge improvement in the handling of this truck.   I saved 18.5 lbs per corner.  Running 32 PSI now that I have a sidewall to work with.  The Bilstein rear shocks are on order.  I came from a 2019 ZR2.

Note that I define good handling in a truck as it tracks just fine wile cornering when hitting bumps, potholes a large dips.  The rear suspension should never move side to side or shudder when hitting impacts like pot holes. This is the highspeed damping in the shock designer world. Wheel weight has a huge affect in this.  The more weight that has to get over the pot hole edge must be all controlled by the shock. The rear axle weight hurts these trucks.  The entire chassis should never give a floaty feed when hitting large dips at higher speeds.  This is defined as low speed damping to the shock engineers.  The ZR2 was simply amazing with all of this stuff.  $4000 shocks sure help.

High Country on 18s.JPG

Edited by Andy Whittle
  • Like 2

On 12/4/2020 at 9:51 AM, econometrics said:

Sharp! I like the added graphics and the AMP steps. ?? 

I swapped out my trail boss decal for these black ones .... exactly the same size and detailed as the oem factory ones just without the red color.

1C0C634F-945A-4BAB-B4CD-2F98E1605AE4.jpeg

Edited by Jp sierra
  • Like 1

Did some light offroading found a couple of 30 degree inclines according to the gauge on my truck did ok tires are garbage in the mud though but that is to be expected. Also got the windows tinted and my cb in my truck.

4ELCbsyh.jpg

lIGLoV4h.jpg

2fsPRivh.jpg

EeYsXFbh.jpg

Me and my old mans 18 Jeep JK Rubicon Recon with a 3.5" lift 37's really trick jeep and a proper 2 door to boot.

JcHF0RZh.jpg

• Like 1

On 12/9/2020 at 9:02 AM, Tjeli said:

Installed my Amp Powersteps yesterday.

amp3.jpg

amp4.jpg

amp7.jpg

Which model amp did you get? I’m looking at putting the XL on my AT4. Wonder if the difference in price is worth it. Was it very difficult to remove factory steps and install these?