Show Us Your 2019 & Up T1 Pictures !

Just finished the leveling kit on mine.        1 1/2 Motofab from eBay for $21. Went on in an hour and sits about perfectly level now

20190221_151958_HDR.thumb.jpg.670d3e3fb200a33b2f15b8c690d02603.jpg

What are your measurements now: floor to center of fender? Front and rear? Whenever you have a chance if you could share that info that would be awesome. Preferably after alignment and suspension settlement lol [emoji4]

Did you install yourself? If yes how did you tackle it? Loosening tire rod end...upper and lower ball joints...and sway bar end links. Or did you follow the “easy way” you tube video where they only lift the truck and loosen the two lower strut bolts...remove and sneak in the spacer then install bolts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, asalinasz39 said:

What are your measurements now: floor to center of fender? Front and rear? Whenever you have a chance if you could share that info that would be awesome. Preferably after alignment and suspension settlement lol emoji4.png

Did you install yourself? If yes how did you tackle it? Loosening tire rod end...upper and lower ball joints...and sway bar end links. Or did you follow the “easy way” you tube video where they only lift the truck and loosen the two lower strut bolts...remove and sneak in the spacer then install bolts.

I drove it about 40 miles this morning. Haven't done alignment yet. You would never even know I did anything from the driver's seat. Rides the same. Handles the same. Steering wheel is straight and it holds it's line with my hand off the wheel. In spite if that I'm still going to get it aligned as I assume it needs it and I don't want to wear out the outside edge of the tires. 

The height as of right now is 41.5 to the front wheel well and 40.75 to the rear. According to measurement I'm a bit too high in the front but it looks really nice to me!?

Did it my self. I've done probobly 5 of these over the years. So simple. Hour to hour and a half tops. It helps to have a helper. For me that was my 16 year old daughter.  Trying to get the spacer in and everything lined up to slide the bolt through takes a third hand sometime  Took upper tie rod apart. Loosened sway bar. That's it! 

Edited by Ben Berkenpas

1 hour ago, Ben Berkenpas said:

I drove it about 40 miles this morning. Haven't done alignment yet. You would never even know I did anything from the driver's seat. Rides the same. Handles the same. Steering wheel is straight and it holds it's line with my hand off the wheel. In spite if that I'm still going to get it aligned as I assume it needs it and I don't want to wear out the outside edge of the tires. 

The height as of right now is 41.5 to the front wheel well and 40.75 to the rear. According to measurement I'm a bit too high in the front but it looks really nice to me!?

Did it my self. I've done probobly 5 of these over the years. So simple. Hour to hour and a half tops. It helps to have a helper. For me that was my 16 year old daughter.  Trying to get the spacer in and everything lined up to slide the bolt through takes a third hand sometime  Took upper tie rod apart. Loosened sway bar. That's it! 

do you have a pic of your cv angles after the spacer install?

1 hour ago, Ben Berkenpas said:

It looked more on the level  side before the lift. IMO, I would've left it as it was. Now the front end obviously looks higher.

22 minutes ago, mafd2 said:

It looked more on the level  side before the lift. IMO, I would've left it as it was. Now the front end obviously looks higher.

If you stick a level on the top of the box side, it's still too low in the front. 

I've always lifted trucks based on level box sides not measurement off ground to wheel openings.  Old square body Chevy's in the 80's, the front wheel well was about 2 or 3 inches higher to the front wheel wells so you had to base level on the box. 

I think it turned out great and I wouldn't have wanted to go any less. Just my opinion!

20190222_141620_HDR.jpg

3 minutes ago, JR09country said:

Cleaned up the front fender. Debating on removing the trail boss sticker emoji848.pnga96b3c3fd5f05aec7375215566123c3b.jpga61129090799edbac95878d0b1eeb963.jpg

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

I definitely like removing the fender badges/GM has gotten carried away here/way too big/out of place.

The rear I don't mind as much whether it's trail boss or 4x4.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, JR09country said:

Cleaned up the front fender. Debating on removing the trail boss sticker emoji848.pnga96b3c3fd5f05aec7375215566123c3b.jpga61129090799edbac95878d0b1eeb963.jpg

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

I took my Trailboss sticker off the first day I had it. One if those things that 10 years from now we will look back and say "remember when Chevy made a "Trailboss!?"

20190221_181317_HDR.jpg

• Like 1

The height as of right now is 41.5 to the front wheel well and 40.75 to the rear. According to measurement I'm a bit too high in the front but it looks really nice to me![emoji23]

Thanks great info brother! My AT4 has a 2.5” rake from factory...I keep measuring and keep getting 38.25 front and 40.75” rear.