Show Us Your 2019 & Up T1 Pictures !

Her she is after a long wait to get what I wanted.

2019 Trailboss LT

Cajun Red

Sunroof

Catback Exhaust

Cold Air Induction Kit

Convenience Package II

Chevy Sprayed Bed Liner

Upgraded Full Coverage Floor Mats

Underseat Storage (enroute)
Installed Console safe already

I have a bed cover to install, but just picked her up and it is raining ice here in Chicago so will have to wait.  Eventually going to tint out the windows and install more lights in the grill like I had on my 2016. Included pics of the 2016 LT I traded in for it for reference.

I love this truck. Was worth the wait....

51328935_10217891948039417_5650873576400617472_o.jpg

51349609_10217891947599406_1622492894713610240_o.jpg

FullSizeRender.jpg

• Like 12

37 minutes ago, Sierra Dan said:

MartyF81,

How is the new T1 compared to your old K2?

I love it!  It feels much roomier to me to me on the inside than the K2 was!  I think the display is much more modern looking and the center console feels bigger.

The performance exhaust sounds like thunder, you can't miss me coming for sure.  

The pictures on the Chevy Website simply do not do this thing justice compared to seeing it in person. I can't really think of anything that I am not satisfied with.  I do miss that there is not a cig-lighter plug in the center console anymore as that was what I used to charge my Stinger Flashlight. But can't have everything :-) 

21 hours ago, MartyF81 said:

I love it!  It feels much roomier to me to me on the inside than the K2 was!  I think the display is much more modern looking and the center console feels bigger.

The pictures on the Chevy Website simply do not do this thing justice compared to seeing it in person. I can't really think of anything that I am not satisfied with.  I do miss that there is not a cig-lighter plug in the center console anymore as that was what I used to charge my Stinger Flashlight. But can't have everything :-) 

How does the exhaust sound on the highway when the fuel management stuff kicks in? I know the previous trucks sounded horrible when they went down to 4 cylinders if they had louder exhaust. 

Edited by smrr1

2 hours ago, smrr1 said:

How does the exhaust sound on the highway when the fuel management stuff kicks in? I know the previous trucks sounded horrible when they went down to 4 cylinders if they had louder exhaust. 

I do not have the gm exhaust however, I have an electronic cutout on my Trail Boss and it sounds great at all speeds.  With the new DFM, the switch between cylinder amounts is not noticeable and it sounds like a v8 all of the time.

25 minutes ago, MartyF81 said:

I do not notice a difference in sound, or even that it is dropping cylinders at all to be honest.

I have noticed that my tach fluctuates  up and down about 200 or so RPM when I got cruze locked on.  This is on flat level road. So maybe that is the DFM. 

On 2/6/2019 at 1:49 PM, MartyF81 said:

You should be able to find a cable to charge it with the USBC port.

Picked up a trail boss on Saturday, I drove a Ram rebel before I drove the Chevy and it was a very nice truck but didn't have the truck feel I was looking for. The quietness and simplicity of the interior did it for me with the chevy, plus the exterior styling of the Ram was bland IMO. We all know what these look like so here's a shitty pic till I have time to wash it. 6be59ad70dee0d59a15fbd1a9d2aec30.jpg

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

• Like 8

Just Picked up my TrailBoss. Fricken love it!!!!!!!! I immediately put the GM 18" ZR2 wheels on Cooper AT3 XLT 305 65 18. It measures 33.56 x 12.2. Sits and rides so perfect. Could easily put 34" tires, but I liked these. Traded in my 2014 4wd w/Icon shock & A Arm. Loved my 14, but the trailboss has exceeded my expectations!  

TB 19.jpg

InkedTB 19 2_LI.jpg

TB 19 3.jpg

TB 19 4.jpg

Inked14 19 _LI.jpg

Inked14 19 2_LI.jpg

• Like 4

28 minutes ago, smrr1 said:

That is a kick ass looking wheel. Is it actually a colorado zr2 wheel? Figured the bolt pattern would be different. 

The colorado wheel is a 17. This is an 18 made for the 2019 silverado. It is sold through GM accessories. It's basically the exact same wheel, but fit for the Silverado. A bit pricey, But looks bad ass!

2 minutes ago, Baja24 said:

The colorado wheel is a 17. This is an 18 made for the 2019 silverado. It is sold through GM accessories. It's basically the exact same wheel, but fit for the Silverado. A bit pricey, But looks bad ass!

Ok i was thinking it looked familiar on a silverado. That is the wheel they are using on the red rst lifted in the ads. Killer looking wheel. 

• Like 1