Show Us Your 2019 & Up T1 Pictures !

2 hours ago, Joedert said:

Should be L87?

Yep.. Forgot the RPO changed with the second Gen 6.2. That was about a $100 mistake. Oh well, I doubt most people don't go around with a vast knowledge of '19 RPO codes. I'll get some correct ones made whenever I have to replace that vinyl. It was a bit of a pain and I'll undoubtedly destroy it taking the emblems off. They look great though otherwise, got them from emblempros. 

• Like 2

10 hours ago, RJVB3 said:

Looks like I'm not the only one that had the idea to vinyl the hood! Really makes the lines pop. I was going for the ZR1/ZL1 look with the carbon fiber wrap and emblems. Who can spot my F-up with those? Realized it about an hour after I stuck them on after looking at some paperwork.. 

IMG_20190126_210355.jpg

MVIMG_20190126_224531.jpg

I like the red hooks. I was wondering how that would look on an LTZ. Might have to do that.

23 hours ago, RJVB3 said:

Looks like I'm not the only one that had the idea to vinyl the hood! Really makes the lines pop. I was going for the ZR1/ZL1 look with the carbon fiber wrap and emblems. Who can spot my F-up with those? Realized it about an hour after I stuck them on after looking at some paperwork.. 

IMG_20190126_210355.jpg

MVIMG_20190126_224531.jpg

Yep, I vinyl wrapped the hood back in October for the same reason.  Wanted that ZL1/Z06 look on my Trail Boss.  Yours looks great too!  Gives it a very unique look that's sure to turn heads.

Edited by z1boss

13 hours ago, RJVB3 said:

Yep.. Forgot the RPO changed with the second Gen 6.2. That was about a $100 mistake. Oh well, I doubt most people don't go around with a vast knowledge of '19 RPO codes. I'll get some correct ones made whenever I have to replace that vinyl. It was a bit of a pain and I'll undoubtedly destroy it taking the emblems off. They look great though otherwise, got them from emblempros. 

Thanks for representing the 18’s till you get your new badges! Good looking truck!!!

Edited by JimCost2014