Show Us Your 2019 & Up T1 Pictures !

I took my Trailboss sticker off the first day I had it. One if those things that 10 years from now we will look back and say "remember when Chevy made a "Trailboss!?"
20190221_181317_HDR.thumb.jpg.e507fdb51db7b0a6c7cb8e5a424c6eac.jpg
Yah I am not big into the name either. I am going to remove the tailgate badges and maybe hit the trail boss sticker. It looks good taken off on your truck.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, OnTheReel said:

“Trail Boss” is tame compared to some of the packages throughout the 70s and 80s. The “Gentleman Jim” has to be the worst...

0073A6E3-48E1-4AAC-8E59-AB1806451019.thumb.jpeg.2241cbc77c12a8dee0f09fb33923e12a.jpeg

I had a Big 10 back in the seventies, but I don't ever remember seeing the gentleman Jim. That's awful.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, steve8 said:

I had a Big 10 back in the seventies, but I don't ever remember seeing the gentleman Jim. That's awful.

456594_0f1868eeaf7b_low_res.JPG8d06c03d3eb223f7ca331e6c38f885a4--gentleman-gmc-sierra.jpg

Looking at it today you'd say yea it was "gaudy" but, actually, it was an awesome truck back in 1975.  I remember my uncle having a new one.  Wish they would've been a short bed instead as I'm not a fan of the long bed.

Edited by mafd2
  • Like 1

My favorite was one my dad had. A 1970 C-10 CST. It had a tac dash, 402, posi, red and white and 3 on the tree. It was fast but on washboard dirt roads the back end would dance all over, coil springs I believe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mine arrived about a month ago.  Ordered in Oct, but had to wait for Chevy to start building the Crew Cab standard bed.  Traded a 2011 Silverado Ext Cab and this truck is built so much better its ridiculous.   I can see those coming from a 2016 or higher, not that impressed, but coming from a 2011 the difference is mind blowing.   Not pictured is the Bakflip X2 cover on the truck and removed the larger antenna for short stub.  No noticeable loss in radio reception.  Just fits in the garage.

IMG_0921.jpeg

• Like 7

13 hours ago, ek1500 said:

Mine arrived about a month ago.  Ordered in Oct, but had to wait for Chevy to start building the Crew Cab standard bed.  Traded a 2011 Silverado Ext Cab and this truck is built so much better its ridiculous.   I can see those coming from a 2016 or higher, not that impressed, but coming from a 2011 the difference is mind blowing.   Not pictured is the Bakflip X2 cover on the truck and removed the larger antenna for short stub.  No noticeable loss in radio reception.  Just fits in the garage.

IMG_0921.jpeg

This is good to hear.  I have a 2010 and keep hearing everyone complain about the interior.  When I test drove one comparing to the 2010 I was blown away.  How do you like the std bed.  This is what I am planning on ordering also.  

• Like 2

3 hours ago, RyanbabZ71 said:

This is good to hear.  I have a 2010 and keep hearing everyone complain about the interior.  When I test drove one comparing to the 2010 I was blown away.  How do you like the std bed.  This is what I am planning on ordering also.  

It's great.  I had a standard bed on my old truck, so really couldn't see going to a short box even though side to side there was more volume.  Kids appreciate the upgrade to the crew cab too...it was getting a little tight in the old ext cab, now its like they are riding in a limo back there. (with air vents!)

• Like 2

On 2/23/2019 at 12:55 PM, ek1500 said:

IMG_0921.jpeg

Damn that 157 looks incredible. Beautiful truck man. Love it