Show Us Your 2019 & Up T1 Pictures !

Liners are carpet on the K2s and T1s. You kinda gotta be careful what you spray on them. Solvent based tire shines stay “wet” and will do nothing but trap more dust and dirt in the fibers. Those products can also harm the coating on the frame which is exposed beneath the rear liners.

Water based protectants are fine for the carpets, but personally I just leave them alone. They are pretty easy to clean with a brush and hose and they look the same with or without anything extra on them.
Maybe I just need to scrub harder and use more soap.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

13 hours ago, FirstAscent said:

Nothing super great and I just dropped the truck off earlier today to get the lift installed, but here ya go :)
8e27134fe6fe6e7bd5d817ef88456c94.jpg

Nothing super great ? That looks fantastic brother. I’m in love with the standard bed look. Your front end also is very aggressive. Love it. Nice truck again 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, f8l vnm said:

Nothing super great ? That looks fantastic brother. I’m in love with the standard bed look. Your front end also is very aggressive. Love it. Nice truck again 

Thanks man! I just meant not a super great/clear pic :) The truck always looks super great to me haha I really love the front end as well and the bronze accents on the high country's are super clean IMO.

14 hours ago, FirstAscent said:

Nothing super great and I just dropped the truck off earlier today to get the lift installed, but here ya go :)
8e27134fe6fe6e7bd5d817ef88456c94.jpg

Yeah...thats sweet.  Please post some pics post lift.  Is the dealer installing or someone else?   I heard if the dealer does it...they are more willing to approve the warranty work if the truck needs it.

Yeah...thats sweet.  Please post some pics post lift.  Is the dealer installing or someone else?   I heard if the dealer does it...they are more willing to approve the warranty work if the truck needs it.

Definitely will! The shop doing my lift is 4 Wheel Parts, but they are the same shop who does all the lifts for the dealer I purchased the truck from. So won’t affect warranty :)

Before and After Pics.  Also not sure how but this TB was built with Red Hot and the "grey leather" interior.  I thought only the Maroon color was available with that interior.  Was driving by the dealer and saw it being unloaded. 

0208191034_HDR.jpg

0226191729.jpg

• Like 6

1 hour ago, gt tangerine said:

Picked up my LT with all star and convenience II yesterday, loving it so far. Wanted a truck with Z71, but couldn't pass up the great deal that came my way. Coming from a 2016 custom, this thing is great. Gonna miss the custom though.

0225191826_HDR.jpg

Very nice. Should be much better to drive and better equipped than the old custom. I say it to everyone, but that rig is just screaming for a black bowtie. :D