Post Your Cool Feature Discoveries On Your T1

On 1/27/2019 at 2:34 PM, FirstAscent said:

Same for me, it was one of the first things they brought up. I didn’t think I’d care for it, but the first time I saw it in person I wanted it, it’s a pretty great feature

Side note: I really wish I had a designated sunglasses holder :( do you guys have one?

Yes, I really miss the sunglass holder myself.  I do not like leaving them in the sun.  I bought a case to put them in

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Daverado said:

Careful using that cubby, some glasses nose-pads are sensitive to UV or heat and start to crumble, my Revos never did well left in the sun like that.   Silicone and solid nose pads should be fine.

Good point! I have a sunglasses case that I'm using to help keep them clean when not in use so that should help

6 minutes ago, O Town Denali said:

At night?  :D

If the sun is up, I'm wearing sunglasses. If the sun it not, sunglasses stay at the house. They come into the house so I can wear them in the  back yard with the dogs. I don't have a car only pair. I'm too old to stay out all night at a rave and need them for sunrise and Waffle House. ??

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

• 2 weeks later...

Not sure if this was a feature on the K2s but you can make your key fob lower all the windows down by holding the unlock button for a couple of seconds. This will be nice in the Texas heat this summer.

I had to apply the setting in the infotainment screen.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

2 hours ago, JR09country said:

Not sure if this was a feature on the K2s but you can make your key fob lower all the windows down by holding the unlock button for a couple of seconds. This will be nice in the Texas heat this summer.

It is on my 2018 SLT CCSB Premium Plus, not sure on other trim levels although Denali surly has it too.

I'm just thrilled that the sun visors slide to the side as well for better adjustment!   They seem to change that every few years, my 05 had it and my 08 didn't!   Thank you for bringing that back! 

I do have a complaint...  If you are going to a key fob system, why would you make the glove box require a key?  

Smitty

1 hour ago, Smitty said:

I'm just thrilled that the sun visors slide to the side as well for better adjustment!   They seem to change that every few years, my 05 had it and my 08 didn't!   Thank you for bringing that back! 

I do have a complaint...  If you are going to a key fob system, why would you make the glove box require a key?  

Smitty

You can remove the key from your key fob when valet parking , etc..  .    Whoever is parking your car can't get into your glovebox if it is locked and they only have the fob, not your key.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Space Wrangler said:

You can remove the key from your key fob when valet parking , etc..  .    Whoever is parking your car can't get into your glovebox if it is locked and they only have the fob, not your key.

I guess....   they made the tailgate fob only, they should have done that with the glove box too.  The truck has a valet mode (not sure what it does) but limit the tailgate \ glove box opening while in valet mode would have been nice.  

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

You can temporarily disable the auto lock feature by opening a door and holding the unlock button on the door till the horn beeps. 

Really nice if you are loading/unloading the truck and don’t want it to lock every time you walk away and  unlock every time you approach over and over...

It’s in the manual but but I just discovered it and I think it’s awesome!

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Limelight said:

You can temporarily disable the auto lock feature by opening a door and holding the unlock button on the door till the horn beeps. 

Really nice if you are loading/unloading the truck and don’t want it to lock every time you walk away and  unlock every time you approach over and over...

It’s in the manual but but I just discovered it and I think it’s awesome!

That's an awesome feature.  Wish my Cadillacs had that (or maybe they did.). How is it disabled when you're done? 

• Like 1

On 2/15/2019 at 2:51 PM, JR09country said:

I have that, but my father has a fully loaded Trailboss that doesn't. 

Wish you could roll them back up too as well as be able to do it through onstar. 

I have that, but my father has a fully loaded Trailboss that doesn't. 

Wish you could roll them back up too as well as be able to do it through onstar. 

Mine is a trail boss and I have the feature. Make sure it's turned on.

I agree, I wish we could roll them up to.