Aftermarket Front Parking Sensor

Anyone have any good suggestions for a front parking sensor that isn't OEM. I just want something simple to set up in the bumper somewhere that tells me very basically how close I am to anything in the front. I have the backup camera so I don't need anything in the back but just want something so I can confidently pull as far forward in a parking space as possible. I've looked around online and can't seem to find anything really simple that is plug and play. It doesn't have to plug into the Chevy system at all either. Thanks!

On ‎2018‎-‎10‎-‎31 at 7:28 AM, Jon Kruse said:

Anyone have any good suggestions for a front parking sensor that isn't OEM. I just want something simple to set up in the bumper somewhere that tells me very basically how close I am to anything in the front. I have the backup camera so I don't need anything in the back but just want something so I can confidently pull as far forward in a parking space as possible. I've looked around online and can't seem to find anything really simple that is plug and play. It doesn't have to plug into the Chevy system at all either. Thanks!

This is an option I have considered.  https://m.bestbuy.ca/en-CA/product/fensens-smart-wireless-parking-sensor/10848779    

6 hours ago, Jon Kruse said:

I saw that one too. Looks pretty good except for the annoying part that it has to go to your phone instead of a dedicated display you can hook to your dash.

Yes but I wonder if the app can be heard or viewed through your truck's audio system via Bluetooth?

I just read some reviews on this item ^^^ and they don't compel me to run out and buy this item.  As Newdude suggested,, backing into spaces is usually easier and your rear camera can also help.  There are times when you need to get your front end close to a wall or other vehicle.  I have found that with practice you get better at judging without electronic assistance.  This sounds lame but I recall always having to get out of my truck, check and repeat.  Now, I'm within a few inches of the object almost every time!