Penny for your thoughts.

A friend of mine just bought a 2015 Silverado 4x4 with the V6, a 4" lift, and 35" tires. It has low mileage and she got it for $22,000.  She asked me a while back for my advice since I have a 2015 with the 5.3. I told her not to get anything less than the V8 since also hauls her horse occasionally. 

What are yall's thoughts? Was that a good price? Will it haul OK? Aside from a tune and intake/exhaust, what would yall recommend for a little more grunt? 

FB_IMG_1543360231674.jpg

26 minutes ago, Ravenkeeper said:

I would also recommend that she gets something to take the squat out of the rear-end, when she is pulling a trailer.  

Air-lift.   Air assist for rear suspension is great and economical.  I've used them on three different GM products in the last 8years and they've been flawless. 

• Like 1

I believe they wont work with a lifted truck.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I had long travel bags on my last truck, lifted on 35s. It was a Ram 2500 (leaf springs) but I don’t see why they wouldn’t work on a Chevy 1500 [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I had long travel bags on my last truck, lifted on 35s. It was a Ram 2500 (leaf springs) but I don’t see why they wouldn’t work on a Chevy 1500 [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
I remember emailing airide and spoke to them about using spacer bkocks and they said it wont work. Thst was 3 yrs ago

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Return it to factory suspension and tire size. That will be a great improvement. Unless she bought it for the way it looks. Then tell her to just enjoy it because it will work fine for pulling a 3500 lb trailer.

• Like 2