What did you pay for your truck?

MSRP for RST was $55.6K went out the door taxes, tags, and paperwork for $42000 even.

Showed final sales price as $44.0K on the paperwork but my ' 16LT in excellent condition trade was kicked up in value from $30K (absolute max which is what I wanted for the trade) to $32K and I only paid the differential of $12K, so technically it went for $42000........even threw in $60 molded flaps.

And $2K was placed on the credit card where I get 3% back so actual sale price was $41,940.

DSCN0588.JPG

Edited by Thomcat
  • Like 1

Advanced issues found

5 hours ago, Hydro4acid said:

Does anyone know if prices are to increase for 2020?

I would be very surprised if they didn't increase by a few hundred dollars. 

19 minutes ago, Thomcat said:

MSRP for RST was $55.6K went out the door taxes, tags, and paperwork for $42000 even.

Showed final sales price as $44.0K on the paperwork but my ' 16LT in excellent condition trade was kicked up in value from $30K (absolute max which is what I wanted for the trade) to $32K and I only paid the differential of $12K, so technically it went for $42000........even threw in $60 molded flaps.

And $2K was placed on the credit card where I get 3% back so actual sale price was $41,940.

DSCN0588.JPG

Wow I only got $22k for my 2017 LT Z71... Of course it had 90,000 miles on it. 

On 7/3/2019 at 9:03 AM, KEB said:

Picked up an RST Double Cab 5.3 yesterday. Rubber floor mats, bed protection group, all star, and Z71. 48K sticker. Paid 38 after TTL, before down payment. Akron, OH

I’m looking to buy my first Silverado. KEB, do you mind sharing which dealer you went to? I’m on Cleveland and not getting below $41k OTD on a RST with All Star and bucket seats. 

If if anyone else knows of a great dealer I’m willing to travel up to about 200 miles from Cleveland, OH. 

My only regret, is that my truck didnt have the convenience package 2. ( LT )

To me, that's a big difference. From what I can tell, thats Siriusxm, sliding rear window and the back seat compartments. Of course, I would've paid more, but all the same I would've like to had it.

Although I am super happy with my truck. It just really pisses me off that GM doesn't include SiriusXM on an LT model! As stated before, you have to get a convenience package 2 or higher or whatever. 

3 minutes ago, MacLaren said:

To me, that's a big difference. From what I can tell, thats Siriusxm, sliding rear window and the back seat compartments. Of course, I would've paid more, but all the same I would've like to had it.

Although I am super happy with my truck. It just really pisses me off that GM doesn't include SiriusXM on an LT model! As stated before, you have to get a convenience package 2 or higher or whatever. 

This package was a must-have for me when I bought my truck -- for kind of a dumb reason -- you get the built in garage door openers.  Between my garages at home and gate at work, I hate having multiple remotes hanging off my visor.  It was very hard to find that package, only one dealer within a 100 or so miles was optioning trucks with it, but no Z71 package.  All the other dealers had the Z71 with no convenience 2 package.  So no skid plates or 4-low on my truck -- but honestly, I have never used either, I really only use 4wd for snow.

SiriusXM is nice and all, but there are better options streaming off my phone these days.  The only time it's better is when out of cell coverage area, which doesn't happen too often for me.

4 minutes ago, MacLaren said:

This package was one of the things I required.  It includes Sirius and the power sliding back window like you said, but also the universal home remote, power outlet inside the truck and power outlet in the bed, the infotainment 3 plus 8" touchscreen, usb ports and sd reader, HD radio, HD rear vision camera and the Bose sound system.  That's a lot of stuff for a package price of $1,420.

The rear seat storage is part of my all star package, not the convenience 2.  Just FYI.

3 minutes ago, SqueakyBoot said:

This package was one of the things I required.  It includes Sirius and the power sliding back window like you said, but also the universal home remote, power outlet inside the truck and power outlet in the bed, the infotainment 3 plus 8" touchscreen, usb ports and sd reader, HD radio, HD rear vision camera and the Bose sound system.  That's a lot of stuff for a package price of $1,420.

The rear seat storage is part of my all star package, not the convenience 2.  Just FYI.

I have the All Star package as well, but no rear seat storage. 

These packages vary imo.

8 minutes ago, scdaren said:

This package was a must-have for me when I bought my truck -- for kind of a dumb reason -- you get the built in garage door openers.  Between my garages at home and gate at work, I hate having multiple remotes hanging off my visor.  It was very hard to find that package, only one dealer within a 100 or so miles was optioning trucks with it, but no Z71 package.  All the other dealers had the Z71 with no convenience 2 package.  So no skid plates or 4-low on my truck -- but honestly, I have never used either, I really only use 4wd for snow.

SiriusXM is nice and all, but there are better options streaming off my phone these days.  The only time it's better is when out of cell coverage area, which doesn't happen too often for me.

I hear ya. I'm streaming Siriusxm as well.

But, I would've liked the sliding rear window and back seat compartments. 

Mine does have the 8" screen. But, doesn't all 19 models have the 8" screen?

2 minutes ago, MacLaren said:

I hear ya. I'm streaming Siriusxm as well.

But, I would've liked the sliding rear window and back seat compartments. 

Mine does have the 8" screen. But, doesn't all 19 models have the 8" screen?

I think the difference is that the screens with Convenience 2 are high definition.  Not sure how much of a difference that makes, I haven't really compared my HD screen to the non-HD ones.  I don't remember if the screen in my 2017 was HD, or if that was even a thing then, but the backup camera looks pretty much the same to me.