Won’t start after running for 30min

Having fuel issues. Replaced everything internal on motor to make a stroker. The intake is original. Before fuel pump and FPR change fuel pressure was 42psi now its 49psi after fuel pump and FPR. When it runs for a min it won’t start back up for at least 30min.

When I turn it on and it runs it goes to and runs at 49psi. When I shut it off in 5 min it will lose 4psi and hold there for 10+ min before it drops. 

Scan tool oil is the newest from snap on. 

It only wont start after running for more than 20 min. Then I have to wait for around 30min to an hour before it runs again. 

I don't think it is fuel pressure.. Don't worry about that..
Security light? Is it on or flashing?
Carefully pull the fuel rails up so you can see if the injectors are spraying fuel during no start.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

When you are looking at the injectors.. turn the key on, get the fuel pressure up and see if injectors drip.. they should not.
What year is your truck? Does it have two fuel lines with a regulator on the return line?
If so pull the vacuum line off the regulator see if it leaking fuel.

Make sure your battery is good and the cables are clean on the battery and on the other ends at the engine block and fuse block..
Clean and tighten every ground wire on the engine..
I'm not sure on that year, but I think there are grounds at the back of the cylinder heads.
Come to think of it, on the driver's side of the engine right above the oil pan, there is a ground with two wires on it.. make sure one of them isn't broken. Loosen it up, check for broken wires, clean and tighten