10 hours ago, xpflyr said:

I just bought a 2020 Equinox. After only 200 miles that system went out. GM knows of this problem! Why haven't they fix it? Sure, they say sorry, just bring it in . I live 40 miles away. That's a 80 mile round trip and at least 4 hrs gone. This is why I buy foreign. I never have these problems with the Toyota's and Nissans. 

"This is why I buy foreign. I never have these problems with the Toyota's and Nissans."  Then why did you buy the Chevy in the first place?

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Ryno12 said:

And why did he also just join a GM forum. emoji848.png

because I couldn't find a Chevy forum with this issue on Google search. OK?. Plus, isn't Chevy a devision of GM? They have the same problem? Does it really matter if the same car company doesn't fix the same issue? Why do people nit-pic such little things when they can just keep quiet..

• 1 month later...

Took my 2019 Sierra Denali in for an oil change and tire rotation.  They told me there were several service bulletins including a software update.  I started complaining after 3 1/2 hours as they said it would take about 1 1/2 hours.  Finally got the truck back with not explanation of why it took so long.  Now the lane assist and forward collision alert doesn't work when there were no problems prior to me taking it in for service.  This is the first bad experience I have had with this dealer.

I’m having the same problem after the dealer performed recall #N192275630 and set up front camera module BCYN33949865, FDYN33950495. Going back to the dealer tomorrow morning guess they didn’t test drive the vehicle after performing the recall. Hmm.... 

update to the 

On 12/27/2019 at 9:25 PM, Lazaro said:

I’m having the same problem after the dealer performed recall #N192275630 and set up front camera module BCYN33949865, FDYN33950495. Going back to the dealer tomorrow morning guess they didn’t test drive the vehicle after performing the recall. Hmm.... 

update to the 

Same thing happened to me today. They said they needed to do a recall and now lane keep doesn't work. 

Same Issue. Recall programming performed on the camera, now lane keep, front collision, gone. Was working fine before. 2019 High Country with 10K miles. Dealer wants to replace the camera which is on back order, for an unknown amount of time. Until Chevy/GM resolves this, do not have the camera recall programming performed. Looking forward to my service survey. 

• Like 1

Same here.  Took my 2019 High Country in to the dealer for 3 software recalls and after that my Lane Keep Assist didn't work amongst everything else that depends on the front camera.  Took it back to the dealer yesterday and now Lane Keep Assist works.......kinda.?  I understand that they have to put it in "Learning Mode".  So I drove it around for awhile.  The icon shows up on the HUD and the center stack button is illuminated now.  However, the icon on the HUD turned green and I thought it was all fixed.  As soon as I thought that, the icon turned white which means it is deactivated.  It blinked green a couple more times and then went back to white and never turned green again.  I'm going to drive it around some more today and see if finally gets situated.

Update:

I drove it around for an hour and still have sketchy Lane Keep Assist meaning the icon only turned green for about 20 seconds total, then went white.  The steering correction feature (I don't know the official name) only worked when I crossed the center line once in a great, great while.  It never corrected when I crossed the very well marked shoulder line but it used to correct when I crossed either the center OR shoulder line.    Also the following distance button on the steering wheel doesn't work and the Traction Control button on the center stack doesn't illuminate and one more thing, the Lane Keep Assist button on the center stack illuminates and won't shut off and is inactive, it doesn't do anything...... eye yi yi yi....? I think we are in for the long haul on this recall. I wish I never had them do it.

Taking it back to the dealer today for more experimenting.......?

I bought my 2019 Silverado LTZ Z71 a couple of weeks ago.  I am just into the third week....   and I have started a diary of the issues....  LOVE the truck but there are a few bugs to get sorted out.   Sirius XM cuts out.  Infotainment system and DIC go black while driving and reboot....  etc etc....   Today the Lane Keep Assist dropped off, and yes when I tried the button on the console I was advised it is unavailable.... I cleaned all of the front and rear sensors, tossing quarters at the can for a solution, and the system seemed to have become operable... until I tested it pushing over a painted lane line. No warning came.... tested it a few more times, and nothing.... So I am really glad I found this forum and posting.....   I have already been in conversation with the dealer about a recall that came out in November that hadn't been addressed before the sale.... and will be sharing my diary of events with them before the appointment.  I was hoping it was a matter of reflashing the software; but I'm glad there are known solutions.  Thanks all for sharing.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Dusty Roads said:

I bought my 2019 Silverado LTZ Z71 a couple of weeks ago.  I am just into the third week....   and I have started a diary of the issues....  LOVE the truck but there are a few bugs to get sorted out.   Sirius XM cuts out.  Infotainment system and DIC go black while driving and reboot....  etc etc....   Today the Lane Keep Assist dropped off, and yes when I tried the button on the console I was advised it is unavailable.... I cleaned all of the front and rear sensors, tossing quarters at the can for a solution, and the system seemed to have become operable... until I tested it pushing over a painted lane line. No warning came.... tested it a few more times, and nothing.... So I am really glad I found this forum and posting.....   I have already been in conversation with the dealer about a recall that came out in November that hadn't been addressed before the sale.... and will be sharing my diary of events with them before the appointment.  I was hoping it was a matter of reflashing the software; but I'm glad there are known solutions.  Thanks all for sharing.

Dusty, ensure your infotainment system is at version V805.1 [previous versions 803.1, 509, 507, 206]. Ensure all the Recalls have been completed on your vehicle [N192210560 Engine Cal, 192270600 Seatbelt Tensioner, N192275630 Brake Assist , N192268090 Brake System Malfunction Warning]. The TSB's  are

PIT5651B Steering Column Lock and maybe Climate Control Off Fix 7/29/2019

PIT5695A Brake wear readouts recalibrated 8/20/2019. Wear Indicator reset to 100%.
               Bulletin 19-NA-191 says Software update and Brake Pad replacement but only for Cadillac CT6.

Service Update N192210460 Eboost Control Module Software

Service Update N182201852 Navigation SD Card Reader

Service Update N182195380 Harsh Download in High Gear

Service Update N182201850 Cluster Display Reset

Service Update N182201853 Oil Control Valve

Service Update N182201851 Reset Park Assist

Service PIT5648B Trailering Error Messages Unconnected
      Service Update N192213550 Trailer Integration Module Software Error

Service Bulletin #18-NA-324 Programming IPC [May not apply based on build date]

The Lane Keep Assist is controlled by the front camera behind the rearview mirror. The camera may be defective, misaligned or the windshield might be blocked. The camera must be placed in a relearn mode for it to calibrate itself [By the dealership].

Edited by Rocz3cqg
  • Like 1

THANKS Richard!!!!!!!!    I have printed your advisement and will look into it! In fact I will have the dealership provide written confirmation that these have all been addressed.  Looks like a few might explain some of the unusual anomalies I have experienced.

Where did Anthony go? I have been trying to return a call since Monday from GM customer service. It took a week to get my first call, and I missed it. I’ve called them eight times and left four messages. Now I get a bullcrap email about them trying me and not being able to get in touch. As if the issues aren’t already frustrating, playing this game is twice as bad.

7 minutes ago, Daniels79 said:

Where did Anthony go? I have been trying to return a call since Monday from GM customer service. It took a week to get my first call, and I missed it. I’ve called them eight times and left four messages. Now I get a bullcrap email about them trying me and not being able to get in touch. As if the issues aren’t already frustrating, playing this game is twice as bad.

This is normal SOP for GM customer service. They normally interface between the customer and the dealership when an disagreement arises. Their power to really help the customer is minimal. Just keep a log of the date and times you contact them, any emails or communications between them and you. But it is still best to call them when a problem arises that cannot be resolved by the dealership. So return their call or email and keep the "contacting" going forward. Sooner or later, contact will be made. Get the dealership to arrange a meeting with the GM Service Rep.