Anthem Off Road wheels review

Jaybridge88

Just wanted to share my experience with Anthem Off Road wheels from them messing up my order to the wheel finish coming off not even 2 years later. They market themselves as a rugged America  offroad company that stands by their product. Which sold me. Plus I didn’t  want to have the same wheels as everyone else.  I purchased a set of wheels from them and went ahead and bought tires and TPSM to go with them. The tires I could of got cheaper locally, but then I would have to go to the shop and have them put on. So I opted to pay their higher price for tires so I could get the wheels with tires mounted and balanced, TPMS already installed. All I had to do was bolt them on my truck. Received the wheels. Bolted them on just to find that they didn’t install the TPSM. Had to wait a week for them to ship them to me. Then had to go to a tire shop to have them installed. The shop ended up scratching 3 of my brand new rims. I called and complained about the whole situation and they basically said “well we didn’t recommended that tire shop to you”. I guess they couldn’t realize none of this would of happened if they did their job in the first place and installed the TPSM in the first place. 

Fast forward 1.5 years and I started noticing the clearcoat coming off one of the wheels. After a month or so all 4 wheels had the clear coat peeling off. I posted a question about the finish coming off on their Facebook page. Another costumer chimed in and said their clear was peeling off also. Then our comments were deleted. I commented again. Again, my comment was deleted. 

I looked at at their website for the first time since I purchased wheels for them. I noticed they now offer a wheel protection kit that contains cleaners and ceramic coating. This wasn’t offered back when I bought my wheels. Which leads me to believe they have had more than just me complaining about their clear peeling off. 

Has as anyone else had experience with anthem off road? Regular real customers. Not their “brand ambassadors” which is a new marketing scheme they started where they create a whole group of Social media sales people by offering them their rims for a discounted price. In return those people promote the wheels online and try to push people to buy their sub par wheels. I’m talking real customers using their rims in real life, everyday applications. 

Thanks