Wheel Size ? ? ?

I purchased a 2014 Silverado LTZ in April of last year.  Done a few things like exhaust and an ARE Fiberglass Cap along with a Rough Country Leveling Kits spacers in front only.  Unfortunately the LTZ comes with 20" wheels and I would like to know the largest size tire I can put on this vehicle.  I was thinking of taking the 20's off and putting 18" wheels and tires on because there is more tire to see.  I feel the 20's look like low profile when it comes to the look of the wheel.  If I do so will this change anything with my computer because I changed wheel size? ? ? ?

Any suggestions GREATLY Appreciated,

Anthony

Old Cover.JPG

You can change to 17" or 18" rims and maintain a similar diameter to your current wheels.  If you do, your "computer" will be fine.  Google a tire size comparison chart to help with your tire size selection.

I was thinking of doing the same thing next go around on tires. Still have a ways to go still since my tires only have about 5k miles on them. Looks like the difference between 20s and 18s is minimal.

8abb792fc5c506484ba0005156b09b60.jpg

I purchased a 2014 Silverado LTZ in April of last year.  Done a few things like exhaust and an ARE Fiberglass Cap along with a Rough Country Leveling Kits spacers in front only.  Unfortunately the LTZ comes with 20" wheels and I would like to know the largest size tire I can put on this vehicle.  I was thinking of taking the 20's off and putting 18" wheels and tires on because there is more tire to see.  I feel the 20's look like low profile when it comes to the look of the wheel.  If I do so will this change anything with my computer because I changed wheel size? ? ? ?

Any suggestions GREATLY Appreciated,
Anthony
5c4e2133cb370_OldCover.JPG.ca1046ede835b3c2d1cf4c774b8b4cf2.JPG

I’ve run 275/60/20 for the last several years with about a 1.8” level from bilsteins at max.

Turn the wheels full lock both ways and measure your inside and outside edge of tire to where it hits the truck, that’ll tell you how much room you can go up and out on sizes. Use a seatbelt to hold the steering wheel if there’s no one to help hold it at full lock.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk