There is another post on here where someone filled them.  They removed them to stop their tires from rubbing I believe.  See below and scroll down about halfway

Edited by z1boss

• 1 month later...
I removed the splash guards on my 2019 1500, and found holes in the front fender.
The dealer can not seem to find the right part number for a gasket or something to fill the hole.
Any help?
5c6c8da6dacf7_2019Chevy1500withsplashguards(28).thumb.JPG.f5038a90faf146d22bbac334e062ba06.JPG

Did you ever find a way to cover that? I heard a rumor that rough country makes a delete for them but can’t find it. I’ll have to call them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On 2/19/2019 at 5:13 PM, NR1116 said:

I removed the splash guards on my 2019 1500, and found holes in the front fender.

The dealer can not seem to find the right part number for a gasket or something to fill the hole.

Any help?

2019 Chevy 1500 with splash guards (28).JPG

Here you go:  https://www.sharptruck.com/gatorback-color-match-summit-white-replacement-plugs-10-pack

• 3 months later...

Don't buy the plugs from Sharp Truck! Unless you only want them for the front they won't work. The rear fenders have two layers of steel and the plugs aren't long enough to secure them with a speed nut. 

• 10 months later...

I don't like the look of the caps, and definitely don't like the mud flaps/splash guards.  I found a wrap that is close to the color of my truck, also should protect against chips.  Whole thing took 30 mins, behind front tire and in front of rear tire.

20200531_145737.jpg

20200531_145728.jpg

• 1 year later...
On 6/1/2020 at 12:38 PM, Tx_Bowtie said:

Looks much cleaner and they are hard to see from 10' away

2.jpg

Do you remember what the color and brand of vinyl you ordered was?  I have tried several from 3M and Vivid without luck.

Edited by TCS450