Jingle jingle underneath only in 2wd

14 hours ago, Thejet07 said:

Just got a call from gm and they told me buyback not approved by district manager until field engineer looks at it. Wtf, I’ve been waiting for weeks to have the engineer look at it. Wasting my time and dragging things on. I’m pretty sure I’m over the 30 days required by my state law and the truck is still going to have multiple repairs done to it the next time it’s in the shop. Ohhhh the games they play

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lemon law it. 

15 hours ago, Thejet07 said:

Just got a call from gm and they told me buyback not approved by district manager until field engineer looks at it. Wtf, I’ve been waiting for weeks to have the engineer look at it. Wasting my time and dragging things on. I’m pretty sure I’m over the 30 days required by my state law and the truck is still going to have multiple repairs done to it the next time it’s in the shop. Ohhhh the games they play

Lemon Law it...

15 hours ago, Thejet07 said:

agreed lemon law time imho

7 minutes ago, SILVER SLED said:

Didn't read all 37 pages, but this just came out Aug 6th.  Check bulletin PIP5653B.   "Some customers may comment on a squeak or chirp noise in 2wd that goes away in 4wd.   Bulletin is to replace left axle output shaft. 

Yup that's the "fix" that everyone has been getting done that's not fixing anything.

1 hour ago, Sin City Trail Boss said:

All good. Just giving you a heads up that it hasn't really helped much for most of us.

Thanks.  A couple of the people I've heard complain about this have said the noise has diminished somewhat over time.  Not that that's any consolation. 

Trucks going back in next Tuesday. Technical assistance advised to replace some more parts. I will find out what they are. Hopefully, while it’s in there they will take care of the rest of the problems I’m having. I think they’re gonna offer me an extended warranty and money. I thought about it long and hard and decided I’d probably take it. By the time my warranty is up I’d probably trade it in by then so I’ll never have to worry about repairs during the interim. We shall see

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Tom Cox said:

Picked my truck up on Tuesday as the parts to be replaced are on back order and will take at least 20 - 30 days to arrive at the dealer. The parts they intend to replace are as follows: 84428312 - Ring, 84428310 - Seal, and 84428295 - Slinger. No idea what a "Slinger" is. 

Yup, those parts are the supposed “fix” that nobody has had any luck with. Many have had this fix done, none have been successful in solving the problem.

54A2740C-7BB7-4BE2-9FE5-264878B15EB2.jpeg

7 hours ago, Tom Cox said:

Picked my truck up on Tuesday as the parts to be replaced are on back order and will take at least 20 - 30 days to arrive at the dealer. The parts they intend to replace are as follows: 84428312 - Ring, 84428310 - Seal, and 84428295 - Slinger. No idea what a "Slinger" is. 

oil/fluid slinger, small rotating disc - typically rough-surfaced.

On 9/18/2019 at 12:07 PM, SILVER SLED said:

Thanks.  A couple of the people I've heard complain about this have said the noise has diminished somewhat over time.  Not that that's any consolation. 

Opposite for me, I had Gm’s fixed done, didn’t fix a thing. And as the miles go up, it seems to be getting louder. 

On 9/17/2019 at 6:35 AM, ct_corey said:

Lemon law it. 

Currently dealing with the same problem. However gm claims it isn’t a safety issue. But they don’t know what’s causing the sound. Well how do they know it’s not a safety issue then? I told them if they can’t figure something out soon, lemon law time.  30+days at dealer. Multiple issues.