2019+ leveled trucks

On 4/3/2020 at 12:26 AM, kye said:

Rough country 3.5 lift/level

305/55/20 Cooper discoverery

FB_IMG_1580225322536.jpg

I would love to see more pictures of this set-up.  I don't remember seeing anyone else on this forum with pictures of their RC 3.5' inch lift and I would like to do the same with 285/55r22 tires. The thought process is that it will achieve the same look and balance as GM's 2" Trail Boss lift + a 1.5" front level but at 75% of the price and the addition of coil overs. 

my 6.2 max tow slt  with 3 in. superlift . lifted actually only 2.75  with  305 /55/ 20  cooper st maxxx tires  33.4 x 12.5 .  Hostile rims 20x9  +10  but needed a 5 mm spacer  to clear caliper making them basically a +5.  bracket removal and trimming of mud flap  now has no rub .

tr2 (2).jpg

• Like 2

9 hours ago, woodsnwater said:

my 6.2 max tow slt  with 3 in. superlift . lifted actually only 2.75  with  305 /55/ 20  cooper st maxxx tires  33.4 x 12.5 .  Hostile rims 20x9  +10  but needed a 5 mm spacer  to clear caliper making them basically a +5.  bracket removal and trimming of mud flap  now has no rub .

tr2 (2).jpg

How does the SuperLift ride?  Been looking at them for a while.  Truck looks great.  Thanks

1 hour ago, Bigfoot16 said:

How does the SuperLift ride?  Been looking at them for a while.  Truck looks great.  Thanks

thanks. feels pretty much like stock the only thing i notice  is the stiffer e rated tires.

21 hours ago, ausomecasey said:

1” level with non-LT 275/65r20 ridge grappler 

6D6F107A-D11A-4490-8478-01DA9E48C046.jpeg

8452BB5A-D546-4DA1-AB77-5911DFC91915.jpeg

Truck looks great. That’s the size I’ve been looking at but I wasn’t aware they made a ridge grappler in that size that was non-LT.  Can you post a couple close ups of the tire and tread. I’d like to see if it’s much tread depth difference.

7 minutes ago, Ritchie Brown said:

Truck looks great. That’s the size I’ve been looking at but I wasn’t aware they made a ridge grappler in that size that was non-LT.  Can you post a couple close ups of the tire and tread. I’d like to see if it’s much tread depth difference.

Thanks! Here you go...let me know if you want any more...compared to LT version, you can see the tread depth is a little less, and the side wall is a little less aggressive. But they are still a nice upgrade from stock tires. They basically ride like the stock tires, and they only weigh a few pounds more than the stock tires. Only minor negative thing when compared stock tires...these tires have a little hum. My wife doesn’t notice it, but I do. Not bad though, just more than stock. Overall very pleased with them...

6A9FF5BD-8D7F-4B31-B1CF-44D775C72C83.jpeg

19 minutes ago, Ritchie Brown said:

Dang! I mistyped in my first post! These are 275/60R20. Sorry about that! It’s the biggest non-LT ridge grappler you can get. I would have loved 275/65r20, but didn’t want to go up to LT. 

Is your truck level with the 1.5 inch lift ?  I was planning on the RC 2 inch. 

Ya just a 1.5” in the front. Nothing in rear yet. Have airbags to install for towing my RV, I’m assuming it’ll bump it up 1/2-1”.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk