Silverado Rst with Leather

Driver's seat will be 10-way power with power lumbar adjustment. Passenger's seat is 4-way manual adjustment. If you want power seats and lumbar on both sides you'll have to jump up to an LTZ or High Country, they come with power and lumbar on both sides standard. 

Yep, what’s been said already. I have the RST with leather buckets, too. 10-way power seat is great. 

At first, I was miffed that the pax seat wasn’t power. But then I realized I’m kind of glad it isn’t. Oftentimes, I move the seat myself from the driver’s side. Since it’s a manual, I can do it easily for more room in the back or more in the front. A power pax seat would mean I have to really reach over the huge console to do it. Or get out and walk around and slowly wait for it move forward / back. 

Also, it’s hard to find fully loaded RSTs for some reason. Lots of cloth models on dealer lots, but not many leather bucket models. 

• Like 1

I have the same setup, leather, power driver, manual passenger, i don't mind the manual seat, I don't like that you can't adjust the height. My wife says she feels like she's sitting in a hole, can barely see over the dash.

Go to Walmart and buy her a little booster! - lol ? I keep one in my Polaris for the grandkids! My wife is 5’2” so I feel you. 

Edited by Snuff

The only option mine didn't have was the leather, which I added.  It was basically loaded otherwise and had everything I wanted.  The wife just wishes the passenger seat had adjustable lumbar.  No electric isn't a big deal to us.

• 4 weeks later...

And yet I was looking at a 2018 that someone has custom ordered but not taken possession of, they had been able to add a power passenger seat. I know that's K2, rather than T1, but if it was possible then, might be worthwhile asking your dealer if they can add it for you. 

On 7/7/2019 at 11:09 AM, econometrics said:

Yep, what’s been said already. I have the RST with leather buckets, too. 10-way power seat is great. 

At first, I was miffed that the pax seat wasn’t power. But then I realized I’m kind of glad it isn’t. Oftentimes, I move the seat myself from the driver’s side. Since it’s a manual, I can do it easily for more room in the back or more in the front. A power pax seat would mean I have to really reach over the huge console to do it. Or get out and walk around and slowly wait for it move forward / back. 

Also, it’s hard to find fully loaded RSTs for some reason. Lots of cloth models on dealer lots, but not many leather bucket models. 

I managed to find one......$12.5K in total options over standard $42K price......more than most LTZs on the lot. Leather added the buckets, All Star the floor console, and Convenience Pack II the Bose with a subwoofer in the center console HD Radio and HD Cameras.

An all around good choice. With 700 miles it has picked up a lot of pep. Gave it a good long run yesterday and got to fully appreciate the combo with 5.3l/8 spd in sport mode with 285 R22 50s . Slight lean in sharp turns but no breakaway in the rear......ride and handling blows away my old '16 Z71.....and the sticky 22" Alenzas no rougher ride than the knobby 17" Wranglers.

I appreciate the manual seat for being able to move it quickly, but that's about it. I really wish you could get an RST with perforated, vented seats (and a damn auto dimming mirror... but I digress).

I have probably one of the oddest configured RSTs that exists. A Double Cab 4x4 with every option except Z71 (because I wanted the 2.7L), plus LPO 22" wheels. Add in a relatively common exterior color (Shadow Grey) but an uncommon interior color (Gideon/Very Dark Atmosphere).

I like odd configurations, so I almost always have to order when I buy a vehicle. If I could have gotten a 2.7L High Country it would have been in my driveway already ?

Edited by MDSilveradoGuy

On 8/7/2019 at 6:13 AM, MDSilveradoGuy said:

I appreciate the manual seat for being able to move it quickly, but that's about it. I really wish you could get an RST with perforated, vented seats (and a damn auto dimming mirror... but I digress).

I have probably one of the oddest configured RSTs that exists. A Double Cab 4x4 with every option except Z71 (because I wanted the 2.7L), plus LPO 22" wheels. Add in a relatively common exterior color (Shadow Grey) but an uncommon interior color (Gideon/Very Dark Atmosphere).

I like odd configurations, so I almost always have to order when I buy a vehicle. If I could have gotten a 2.7L High Country it would have been in my driveway already ?

My dealer has only one truck with the 2.7 on their website and I hope to see it today or tomorrow.  It also says it has the Gideon/Very Dark Atmosphere interior.  The pictures aren't very helpful so what can I expect?  The name sounds gloomy which is the opposite of how I'd want the interior of a new truck to feel!

17 minutes ago, Donstar said:

My dealer has only one truck with the 2.7 on their website and I hope to see it today or tomorrow.  It also says it has the Gideon/Very Dark Atmosphere interior.  The pictures aren't very helpful so what can I expect?  The name sounds gloomy which is the opposite of how I'd want the interior of a new truck to feel!

Brown dash and grey seats. It’s the brightest interior available on these.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, OnTheReel said:

Brown dash and grey seats. It’s the brightest interior available on these.

Interesting! I don't get the reasoning of naming a light interior treatment as "very dark atmosphere".

2 hours ago, Donstar said:

Interesting! I don't get the reasoning of naming a light interior treatment as "very dark atmosphere".

I guess it's reminiscent of a stormy day in the skies, or something? It's definitely a GM-specific color designation. 

• Like 1