Hey guys, I am leaving the forum. I’ve been diagnosed with terminal cancer.

Thoughts and prayers to you and the family. Stay strong and don’t give up the fight. My mother in law has beaten cancer 4 times and the last time was “terminal” with roughly 6-8 months to live. She is still here cancer free for over 6 years now. Keep your head up and enjoy time with loved ones. We will be here patiently waiting for the next catch can info/debate.

Steve

Sent via my cellular device utilizing a chat forum thingy!

Mark, it was clear from your posts and replies that you're a smart man. I, and all of your forum friends, know that you have a strong enough head on your shoulders that you'll be able to fight like hell. I know it's easier said than done, but don't let anyone make the decision about your life. Keep your head in the game and use everything you've learned throughout your life about how to stay focused on a task and live each day with the goal of getting better/healthy and being with your family.

4 hours ago, mikedeezxxx said:

Hey. You guys know this thread is like 10 years old.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thread Started 7/10/2019 at 12:17 PM - Not even a week old at this time.

I'm really sorry to hear that you have to go through cancer.  My prayers are with you and your family but like many have said keep fighting!  Doctors are always practicing and don't KNOW how your body will react, i hope you beat it!  They gave my father a week or two and he lived well over a year on his SECOND occurrence, the first time he beat colon cancer for 10 plus years.   This was a long time ago and medical advances have changed quite a bit since then.   Thank you for all of your knowledge and advice you have given many on this forum, that's been really helpful for people.   My advice... live the best life you can, tell everyone how you feel and regret nothing.   I hope to see your posts for many years to come, keep fighting!  We appreciate you!

Smitty