Goodyear Duratrac

What does everyone think of their Goodyear Wrangler DuraTrac tires. Thinking of getting a for my 2500 and wondering how they hold up? Has anyone noticed any issues with hauling or Towing heavy loads? I hear these can be a little bit squirmy due to the soft rubber compound.  Looking at 275 70 18 e load

Haven't had a problem with them on my truck, using stock size (LT215/85R16) so they don't rub.  Had them on the truck since Aug 2017, and they work fine for me year round, driving on roads year round, put on about 40k km on them.  They work decent in snow, a proper winter tire would probably work better on ice.

I have had many sets of these. I like them. They are good in mud ( had set of Nitto all terrains once thet were garbage) not as noisy as a mud tire ( but a little louder than highway tires for sure) and decent in snow. With running them at 60 psi they ride rougher than the factory tires for sure. I got 90,000 km out of my last set and probably could have gone a little longer. That is with pulling a trailer about twice a month ( holiday trailer or skid steer type of thing) for a couple hundred km each trip. They last longer I found than th BFG AT KO. Never tried the KO2's though. 

I have had them on my truck for the last 20K miles and like them so far. Shockingly good in the snow for what they are (I normally run studded snows) and pretty decent in the mud. As others have said a little louder on the highway but I rotate mine every 5K miles and they are wearing very very well. I expect to get at least another 20-30K miles out of them. 

We run them on all of our field trucks (2500hd) and they are great tires. Typically get 100,000 km out of them before they are changed; lots of dirt/gravel roads and heavy payloads. They do get loud though when they are worn. 

1 hour ago, q.poole said:

We run them on all of our field trucks (2500hd) and they are great tires. Typically get 100,000 km out of them before they are changed; lots of dirt/gravel roads and heavy payloads. They do get loud though when they are worn. 

How are they on the blacktop at highway speeds?

27 minutes ago, 07Serria said:

How are they on the blacktop at highway speeds?

No issues whatsoever. Some people complain about them being floaty and unstable but I have never experienced this. 

If you are in Canada, then Canadian Tire regularly has them 25% off.  And I get them installed at Costco, as CT shop charges are a total ripoff (like charging extra for lube to get the tire on the rim, and then shop wipes for cleaning up).