Post your T1 wheel/tire setup

18 hours ago, Phi Shoe said:

Got my wheel package installed last week. I’m happy with it. Not bad for a leveled only truck.

3CAA582D-9F14-4FD8-A5D4-B3D8C11866DB.jpeg

77F177AE-05A5-4B99-8E5C-117B3E37B613.jpeg

Phi Shoe what size/brand tire are these? Really like the look and am looking to replace my anemic 285 45 22's. 

1 hour ago, Trevor Munsell said:

Phi Shoe what size/brand tire are these? Really like the look and am looking to replace my anemic 285 45 22's. 

They are Fury Country Hunter RT’s (Hybrid Tire).

these 33x12.5x22. The pictures don’t even do them justice. Pretty much everyone that’s seen them seemed to like them a lot. They are E Load so a little rough but no more than my E load TOYO’s were 

image.jpg

Edited by Phi Shoe

On 7/22/2019 at 8:04 AM, ChevyDawg4 said:

2inch ready lift with 20” OE Creation 182 wheels (2017 Yukon Denali) with BF Goodrich KO2 285/65 20r (no trimming). 

56B7C0B1-67A3-4210-A5A4-DBFCF3578BD2.jpeg

C52C38F9-48E1-4627-B016-6E37102532F9.jpeg

Just curious did you have to add some sort of spacer with those rims?

On 7/6/2020 at 3:20 PM, Phi Shoe said:

They are Fury Country Hunter RT’s (Hybrid Tire).

these 33x12.5x22. The pictures don’t even do them justice. Pretty much everyone that’s seen them seemed to like them a lot. They are E Load so a little rough but no more than my E load TOYO’s were 

image.jpg

Phi Shoe - Are those 22x10 -19 wheels? Any rubbing with that setup? Any chance you have a pic from the fender angle to see how much they stick out past the fender well? Also I assume no spacers, right? Looks good!

40 minutes ago, grrr027 said:

Phi Shoe - Are those 22x10 -19 wheels? Any rubbing with that setup? Any chance you have a pic from the fender angle to see how much they stick out past the fender well? Also I assume no spacers, right? Looks good!

Sorry meant -18 offset...

2 hours ago, grrr027 said:

Yes they are 22x10 wheels. They rubbed in reverse at full lock I trimmed mud flap and seems to have corrected most of the issue. No spacers. Here’s the best picture I have from fender. I would say inch and half to 2 inches of poke. 

9F597879-E5EA-4848-ADC9-9D7FDEF39568.jpeg

Edited by Phi Shoe

24 minutes ago, Phi Shoe said:

Yes they are 22x10 wheels. They rubbed in reverse at full lock I trimmed mud flap and seems to have corrected most of the issue. No spacers. Here’s the best picture I have from fender. I would say inch and half to 2 inches of poke. 

9F597879-E5EA-4848-ADC9-9D7FDEF39568.jpeg

Awesome, thx. Has a nice look and stance to it. Am I right that your rig was standard suspension (not Trail Boss) before leveling it? Just a front level kit? Sorry for all the q’s, appreciate the response.

2 minutes ago, grrr027 said:

Awesome, thx. Has a nice look and stance to it. Am I right that your rig was standard suspension (not Trail Boss) before leveling it? Just a front level kit? Sorry for all the q’s, appreciate the response.

Yes it’s a z71 no trail boss 

Finally got mine done. 2019 Denali 4x4 with 2.5 front level and 1.5 rear level using SuspensionMaxx kit. Wheels are 20x9 +1 Fuel Rage D711 with 295/60/20 Nitto Ridge Grapplers. Had to do some minor trimming on the backside of the wheel well carpeting and a little to the inside edge of the mud flaps. 

Denali1.jpg

Denali2.jpg

Denali3.jpg

Denali4.jpg

• Like 4

g

23 hours ago, Smrtasp said:

Finally got mine done. 2019 Denali 4x4 with 2.5 front level and 1.5 rear level using SuspensionMaxx kit. Wheels are 20x9 +1 Fuel Rage D711 with 295/60/20 Nitto Ridge Grapplers. Had to do some minor trimming on the backside of the wheel well carpeting and a little to the inside edge of the mud flaps. 

Denali1.jpg

Denali2.jpg

Denali3.jpg

Denali4.jpg

How does it ride compared to stock? Looks great!

23 hours ago, Smrtasp said:

Denali1.jpg

Denali2.jpg

Denali3.jpg

Denali4.jpg

Your rig does look damn good... has me wrestling between 22s and 20s for mine. Thinking 20s will be a better ride and not be as flashy. Either way nice work!

• Like 1

With the move to an E load rated tire I didnt want 22s. It definitely rides a bit rougher over smaller bumpy terrain but the OEM 22s with highway tires were not a lot better. On smoother pavement there is no difference from the OEM 22 setup and these Nittos are pretty quiet. One thing I am struggling with is the rear. As many have experienced, the rear is a bit bouncy which I believe is due to the leaf/shock combo. The higher load rated tires have added a bit to this. Problem is on the 19/20 Denali, there arent any real options (yet), for being able to cancel out the ARC sensors and swap shocks. Not terrible for sure but one thing that has caught me off guard a few times with it feeling like the rear is bouncing all over small bumps. The E load rated tires have added to this a bit. 

I did call Nitto for guidance on air pressure as well and I am going with 40 up front and 36 in the rear for daily road driving. They were set at 50 cold before. The drop has helped a bit. I am also researching swapping to an Icon/King/Fox setup in the future. From other posts on this, that upgrade seems to help a ton and I cant really tell any suspension specific differences between any of the drive modes (Touring, Sport, etc.) so dont think I will be losing anything with a shock swap. More to come on this when there is an option for the ARC sensors. 

For anyone else interested I have also swapped to color matched mirror caps and black vinyl emblem stickers so that the Denali emblems are covered a bit. I also have OEM black GMC emblems so the Denali emblems match the OEM black ones with a little polish around the edges. I also painted the exhaust tips black. I went with a gloss black wheel with some machine finish to help keep with the black and chrome look it has right now. 

• Like 1

Forgive me if this has been asked before, but I’m wondering if anyone was able to run 20x10 -24 offset rims with the stock size tires 275/60/20 on stock suspension? I don’t want to have to lift the front if at all possible, as I want to keep stock angles, just want a little more stance down the line.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk