Yes!  I too have a 2016 Chevy Silverado and the rear seatbelt had a issue with the plastic piece falling off of it.  The part up top by the window,  it would snap off all the time and the seatbelt would not stay tight.  Then l had it fixed at dealer for $50!! A day later it broke off again.  It is not a good make for seatbelt cover and now the middle rear seat belt is also stuck out all the way retracted.  I contacted GM and my senior services manager over the case or whoever it was,  was completely rude and unconcerned!  Told me no recal, out of warranty so I guess I have to pay $155 to fix both parts of it now.  I see others have this same problem and other types of GM and Chevy models have rear seatbelt recalls but not the Silverado!!  Thanks GM, I will keep paying out of pocket for something that breaks off continuously and risk my children’s safety or have to sell my lemon of a car.  GM has the worst costumer service I have ever came across!!! Especially seeing they have issues with other like models and risk people’s safety and $$ by not making it a fixable recall.   Should have gone with the Nissan Armada I originally wanted.

Edited by Mackenzie Jesse Griffin
Spelling

I would check a site like Angies list for a certified mechanic in your area which would be less expensive than the dealer and order your parts off ebay for a discounted price plus free shipping and no tax. If you need help with the part numbers post exactly which belt you need and trim piece plus color. Good luck.