Let's see those tint set up's!

I'm picking up my 2019 AT4 next Tuesday, I can't live without tint.  I can't decide between going super dark (5% all around with a fair size windshield strip) or keeping it classy with 20% all around.  I had 50% on my windshield on my 17 ram I'm trading in, anyone have pics of that on these new GM's? I don't care about legality, we aren't allowed to have any tint up here in Alberta anyways.  The truck is black as well. 

Looking forward to pics! Thanks guys!   

Yep I didn't want to go too dark as I do a lot of night driving. Need that visibility. 

I did  put a 4" banner on the front glass. Helps a lot on those afternoon drives to cut the sun in my eyes  afternoon. 

Don't know why this isn't standard equipment nowadays. Looks so much better tinted up. 

20190906_171950.jpg

just told the tint shop to match the factory tint.  I don't know if you have ever had the tint strip across the windshield before or not, but I personally do not like it.  where I sit I was always looking at the "seam" and it was extra annoying,  just something to think about

PSX_20190907_204804.jpg

7 minutes ago, wizard4878 said:

just told the tint shop to match the factory tint.  I don't know if you have ever had the tint strip across the windshield before or not, but I personally do not like it.  where I sit I was always looking at the "seam" and it was extra annoying,  just something to think about

PSX_20190907_204804.jpg

I have a limo strip (5%) on my windshield cut up to the factory marked legal line. You can see where mine stops on the pic. I'm 6'2" and not looking through the seam. Apparently your strip was too low and right in your view. The dark strip really helps with sun glare.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, mafd2 said:

I have a limo strip (5%) on my windshield cut up to the factory marked legal line. You can see where mine stops on the pic. I'm 6'2" and not looking through the seam. Apparently your strip was too low and right in your view. The dark strip really helps with sun glare.

yeah,  I didn't measure it but they told me it was 6 inches.  I am 6'3" and drive with the seat all the way down.  I just found it annoying, but thats just me

I had the dealer put on matching, and honestly it's too dark at night! LOL! I hate the the colors are a little different when you look from inside to the outside of the vehicle. 

Tint strip at the top of the windshield is key!

Edit: Sure, it looks awesome from the outside that all the windows match, but I think I may go up one tick.

Edited by mattsvtcobra