2006 GMC Sierra Stereo Replace

I have an aftermarket stereo in my 2006 GMC Sierra 2500HD with the Bose sound system. Currently, i only have one speaker working, the other 3 have no sound coming from them. Any idea what could cause this? or a work around for the Bose system. Im tired of listening to my music through one speaker.

could be a number of issues, bad integration module for the bose amp, blown speakers, or radio output bad. easiest to test would be the speakers, 

LF Speaker +/-  tan - gray   +,-  radio harness

RF Speaker +/-  lt. green - dk. green   +,-  radio harness 

LR Speaker +/-  brown - yellow   +,-  radio harness 

RR Speaker +/-  dk. blue - lt. blue   +,-  radio harness 

Notes: If equipped, the amplifier is under the center console.

you can check them with a multimeter or use a 9v battery to "pop" the speakers. If the speakers test ok move on to the bose amp. check for signal coming out of bose amp with the multimeter. best bet would be just cut out the amp and connect the speakers directly to the radio. same goes with the radio, test for voltage signal coming off the radio. or swap with a known working radio.

I have an 2004 2500HD LT that had the Bose System. I replaced It with aftermarket. Some of my Bose speakers didn’t work. When I went to replace them I discovered why they didn’t work, they were falling apart and brittle. Rear drivers side speaker was so bad that I found the magnet had fallen off and was down inside the bottom of the door. I’ve done a lot of stereo upgrades over the years, and factory speakers (Bose or any other brand) are usually junk that don’t hold up over time. Simple fix, get yourself some new aftermarket speakers!!!