In 20 seconds you can become part of the worlds largest and oldest community discussing General Motors, Chevrolet and GMC branded pickups, crossovers, and SUVs. From buying research to owner support, join 1.5 MILLION GM Truck Enthusiasts every month who use GM-Trucks.com as a daily part of their ownership experience. 

Sign in to follow this  
AndrewSmith21

SD Card Navigation Removed

Question

Please help I have been to the dealer multiple times in the past few weeks for my 2019 Chevy Colorado. They are struggling to fix this issue and no one really knows how to fix it. It keeps saying the SD card for Navigation has been removed when it hasn't been. I have an iPhone X latest update. The bluetooth comes and goes too when the navigation does. Bluetooth for phone calls will work but music won't play and I have even tried my moms older iPhone and it still does the same thing. The dealership has replaced the SD card, the whole front USB port, and the radio system unit. It still did it today and bluetooth music comes and goes like the SD card reader error for navigation. Any one else experiencing anything on any GM cars?? I also have the latest version of the infotainment system and I'm wondering if the update messed is messing it up like some kind of bug. 

IMG_1163.jpeg

IMG_1164.jpeg

4 answers to this question

This started to happen with my 2019 Chev Colorado yesterday as well. Same error, but SD card in place. Have removed several times and put back in place with no change. This morning while driving to work the whole system actually shut down & restarted twice. No issues prior to yesterday. 

On 11/14/2019 at 10:48 AM, Paula said:

This started to happen with my 2019 Chev Colorado yesterday as well. Same error, but SD card in place. Have removed several times and put back in place with no change. This morning while driving to work the whole system actually shut down & restarted twice. No issues prior to yesterday. 

Did you upgrade to v805.1 Recently by chance? That’s when I noticed mine. 

I had the same thing occur at just about the same mileage in my 2020 Canyon, drove to the dealership and when the vehicle was restarted all was ok.   They ran a diagnostic on the infotainment center but all ok....I had tried car play on my phone once but have not used it since.   This incident was about a month ago and the warning and blank navigation has not happened again.

Still having issues this is how Chevy treats their customers on hold today for over 43 mins for a supervisor in the business dept and still didn't speak to one. 

IMG_0280.PNG

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Kyle Mills
      Hello, im currently in the market for a new (to me) truck. I have a little girl, and a fiancee. Ive looked at many truck for sale. The biggest features im looking for is, 4door, leveling kit, tint, somewhat low miles, wheels and tires are a plus, but not nessicary, and well maintained. I know truck pricing in general is pretty high nowadays. But i made this forum to ask, what would a good price be for a Silverado between 2014-2016 be? Thabks in advance 
    • By Sam Hohn
      I recently acquired a 1951 Chevrolet 6100 missing its engine and would like to refurbish it. However, Instead of putting in the original engine (Chevrolet 235) I am looking for an engine that came out in the next 10-15 years to put in my truck that will out put 200+ horsepower without being out of touch with the truck. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
    • By hansen.lucas
      Hello all, I have a question in regards to replacing a block heater cable. My LLY has been garage kept it’s entire life and has never needed to be plugged in. Recently got an L5P l, so the LLY is parked outside. Went to plug it in today and noticed the block heater cable was rubbing onto some engine components which made it tear pretty much all the way through. I’m assuming the heater itself is fine, so I’d rather not replace the whole unit, rather the cord. Do you simply just unplug the old and plug in the new one behind the passenger wheel? Any recommendations on what cord or where to buy? OEM? Or will something from an auto parts store do the trick? Read a lot about splicing, I’d rather have piece of mind that I have a new properly functions cord. 
    • By CrystaledJazz
      I might be able to get my hands on a free 2011 Chevy 1500 with a 4.3, which I think is the LU3.  The only issue is that the engine was starved of oil, and its done.  I have an old 4.3 out of a 2000 GMC Jimmy which I think is an L35? correct me if i'm wrong.
      would I be able to interchange parts off of each other to make 1 good engine that would work without too many modifications?  It needs to be cheap as I am too broke to be doing this in the first place. 
      Any help would be great, Thanks!