SD Card Navigation Removed

AndrewSmith21

Question

Please help I have been to the dealer multiple times in the past few weeks for my 2019 Chevy Colorado. They are struggling to fix this issue and no one really knows how to fix it. It keeps saying the SD card for Navigation has been removed when it hasn't been. I have an iPhone X latest update. The bluetooth comes and goes too when the navigation does. Bluetooth for phone calls will work but music won't play and I have even tried my moms older iPhone and it still does the same thing. The dealership has replaced the SD card, the whole front USB port, and the radio system unit. It still did it today and bluetooth music comes and goes like the SD card reader error for navigation. Any one else experiencing anything on any GM cars?? I also have the latest version of the infotainment system and I'm wondering if the update messed is messing it up like some kind of bug. 

IMG_1163.jpeg

IMG_1164.jpeg

4 answers to this question

This started to happen with my 2019 Chev Colorado yesterday as well. Same error, but SD card in place. Have removed several times and put back in place with no change. This morning while driving to work the whole system actually shut down & restarted twice. No issues prior to yesterday. 

On 11/14/2019 at 10:48 AM, Paula said:

This started to happen with my 2019 Chev Colorado yesterday as well. Same error, but SD card in place. Have removed several times and put back in place with no change. This morning while driving to work the whole system actually shut down & restarted twice. No issues prior to yesterday. 

Did you upgrade to v805.1 Recently by chance? That’s when I noticed mine. 

I had the same thing occur at just about the same mileage in my 2020 Canyon, drove to the dealership and when the vehicle was restarted all was ok.   They ran a diagnostic on the infotainment center but all ok....I had tried car play on my phone once but have not used it since.   This incident was about a month ago and the warning and blank navigation has not happened again.