Bye all

1SLOW1500

On 11/28/2019 at 9:25 AM, Enough said:

This instantaneous gratification generation drives me nuts. Do something for yourself and learn from it !

The younger generation don't have a f'ing clue. They are in for a rude awakening when mommy and daddy stop paying for all their shit.

And the way they think they are entitled to everything. Don't get me started.

Bunch of spoiled little bitches if you ask me. A long way from when I grew up in the 60's and 70's.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, dieselfan1 said:

The younger generation don't have a f'ing clue. They are in for a rude awakening when mommy and daddy stop paying for all their shit.

And the way they think they are entitled to everything. Don't get me started.

Bunch of spoiled little bitches if you ask me. A long way from when I grew up in the 60's and 70's.

It is unfortunate that this is your experience.  Remembering my youth, watching my children turn into middle aged adults, seeing my grandchildren grow and working in public schools for 36 years leads me to have a much different opinion regarding youth.  Times change but children of the 60's, as a whole, are no better or worse than subsequent generations of children.  

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Donstar said:

It is unfortunate that this is your experience.  Remembering my youth, watching my children turn into middle aged adults, seeing my grandchildren grow and working in public schools for 36 years leads me to have a much different opinion regarding youth.  Times change but children of the 60's, as a whole, are no better or worse than subsequent generations of children.  

I can tell you I wouldn't want to have grown up in the 2000's.

Too complicated. Too expensive.

When I was a kid (I'm 57) times were much simpler . Parents of that era were from the Greatest Generation and were not going to put up with the bullshit. You learned right away that you were not getting away with anything so you better behave. Kids get away with murder it seems nowadays from the piss poor parenting IMO.

• Like 3

Meanwhile back on the topic.

Slow is gone. He hasn't even checked in since his sign off. 

Too bad he had lots of posts that were full of info. I bet he's over at LS1.com or LS2.com

or even LT1.com or anything LS related.com?

• Like 2

truth is slow wasn’t as knowledgeable as you guys make him out to be. He was a guy running around in a boosted truck with some tuning knowledge and apparently that was plenty for u guys to put him on some pedestal when it came to any subject whatsoever. If it’s the oil thread that made him up and leave then I applaud the guy that called him out on his “reputation” instead of his knowledge. 

anybody who tells you running 5w30 over 0w20 “is bad because the oil pump won’t like it” doesn’t know what they’re talking about. Even Grumpy had to come in with all his tech talk and basically correct him and those two were usually a tag team. 

so with that I say Buh Bye to 1slow1500. 

• Like 1

truth is slow wasn’t as knowledgeable as you guys make him out to be. He was a guy running around in a boosted truck with some tuning knowledge and apparently that was plenty for u guys to put him on some pedestal when it came to any subject whatsoever. If it’s the oil thread that made him up and leave then I applaud the guy that called him out on his “reputation” instead of his knowledge. 

anybody who tells you running 5w30 over 0w20 “is bad because the oil pump won’t like it” doesn’t know what they’re talking about. Even Grumpy had to come in with all his tech talk and basically correct him and those two were usually a tag team. 

It was cylinder deactivation that didn’t like it even Grumpy said that. I know it’s all a matter of debate. It’s a shame we can’t agree to disagree with out degrading. I’ve been around enough to know he knew his stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 4

Personally, I liked 1slow1500 as many others have too and No one is all that knowledgeable, neither you or I but he was very informative on his personal experiences as all of us have given our advice and this is what forums are all about. You may have had your issues with 1slow1500 as many have had with you or myself included but moving on, using best judgement is key to success and I rarely believe half the crap in these forums especially the older I’ve gotten I’ve realized this is what professional shops are for, better to just move on and not argue with one another.

Happy Holidays Everyone!

Sent from Above

It was cylinder deactivation that didn’t like it even Grumpy said that. I know it’s all a matter of debate. It’s a shame we can’t agree to disagree with out degrading. I’ve been around enough to know he knew his stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He sure does, more than most as well as myself.

Sent from Above
  • Like 2

If you are going to leave, then just stop posting.  Why make a thread about it.  

Or YOU can just move along and unsubscribe from this thread.

We’re mourning [emoji22]

Sent from Above

• Like 1