Bye all

1SLOW1500

1SLOW1500, never thought I’d see the day a well known regular would be jumping ship especially due to other members. There are places each and everyone fit well in, you’re definitely going to be missed. Till we meet again sir!
Wishing you and all your loved ones a wonderful Thanksgiving and most excellent XMas and NewYears!

Sent from Above

• Like 2

This is happening in most of all forums. Don’t let them get to you. Just gotta fight back. Opinions are like assholes, everybody has one. Most people aren’t as fortunate as others and get jealous when they see what you can do with your rides. Some are lucky enough to even just afford a handheld tuner. Too much sippin on Haterade.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 3

1 hour ago, L86 All Terrain said:

Who pissed him off anyway and what thread? I don't blame him, 90% of the threads on here these days are about oil or Wut TyReZ S1Z3 sHuD I rUN!11! 

It doesn't matter who or what thread.

Here's the takeaway..... ignore a members comments when things start to go south. Make your point and move on. Don't let someone get under you skin, it's not worth it. It's usually pretty obvious to other forum members, who is the problem. Once you drop to their level you look no better than they

Forums are full of assholes that just like to stir things up. There are plenty of them here. We get reports on them regularly

• Like 3

1Slow1500 will be missed but won't be the last to leave this forum. The sense of entitlement some come on here with is amazing.

For example, 139 pages of information about swapping towing mirrors and a guy posts a question on how to do it.

READ THE PREVIOUS 138 PAGES LIKE THE REST OF US DID !!

READ YOUR OWNERS MANUAL IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT YOUR TRUCK'S OPTIONS  !!

This instantaneous gratification generation drives me nuts. Do something for yourself and learn from it !

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

On 11/28/2019 at 10:25 AM, Enough said:

1Slow1500 will be missed but won't be the last to leave this forum. The sense of entitlement some come on here with is amazing.

For example, 139 pages of information about swapping towing mirrors and a guy posts a question on how to do it.

READ THE PREVIOUS 138 PAGES LIKE THE REST OF US DID !!

READ YOUR OWNERS MANUAL IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT YOUR TRUCK'S OPTIONS  !!

This instantaneous gratification generation drives me nuts. Do something for yourself and learn from it !

Forums started out as discussion boards, to exchange ideas and ways of looking at or doing things.  Many in this newest generation of adults seek instant gratification and do not like to read nor take the time to get to know... well... anything.  Guess 1Slow1500 got fed up and figured he could use his free time with more profit elsewhere.  Happens to all of us to some extent.