Figuring out what size lift I have

Recently bought a '02 Sierra 1500hd and the seller wasnt sure on the lift size. My only experience is with spring type lifts in jeeps so I'm not sure how to tell the lift size on this truck. Ive attached pictures of what looks like a upper control arm drop bracket as well as the rear suspension. Also im suspecting it may have a body lift as well, the fenders sit 47 inches at the highest point, all around. Also on 35s

20200121_183810.jpg

20200121_183845.jpg

20200121_183829.jpg

The lower control arm and the front differential should have similar brackets moving them down (relative to the frame).  Measure the distance between where the control arms and diff would originally mount and where the new mounting points are.  They should all be amount the same, looks to be  about 4-6".  Rear likely has a slightly smaller spacer (as in, not 4-6" larger than original, probably 2-4" larger, so the truck sits more level.

You're correct,  all the new points are exactly 6 inches lower in the front. And in the back the block is 4.5 inches tall and then assuming that 6 leaves? in the back is normal. So basing off that am I correct in assuming that I have some sort of body lift as my fender sits at 47 inches at its highest ?

Can't tell if the body is lifted.  If there is a black 2" spacer along the bottom of the grille (separating the grille from the bumper), then it has a 2" body lift from the factory (or at least oem style).  But other than that, I'm not up on how the body lift would be done.  Maybe look to see if there are spacers between the frame and the floor of the bed?