Illuminated GMC emblem

3 minutes ago, Maverick0984 said:

How's the finish?  Does it "match" ?

Worry that the 3M tape will potentially damage the existing grill if you change your mind and want to go back?

The finish is pretty close in my opinion.  I can't tell a difference anyway lol.  They say it will come off without hurting the factory grill but the overlay will get destroyed.  Maybe using a heat gun or something might help getting it off.

9 hours ago, J_B said:

I think I posted too high of resolution photos or linked my google photos incorrectly. Sorry. Try right clicking on an image and select Open Image in New Tab.

No problem don't know if just because I'm on a mac or what. Anyone else having problems viewing the images on J_B install? i tried opening in new tab as well as downloading image and still no go for me.

No problem don't know if just because I'm on a mac or what. Anyone else having problems viewing the images on J_B install? i tried opening in new tab as well as downloading image and still no go for me.

I can’t see them either. I think it’s because they are in png format instead of jpeg.

• 2 weeks later...

Added a black Denali grill to my at4. Changed it myself. The grill is such a pain to remove. You have to be very careful. All the clips are very fragile. The emblem makes the grill glow a little bit at night  E370E83A-D818-40C2-A4E6-E21E59B1DAAB.thumb.jpeg.6d13cf7c9f763bc644d3f73933c7cdea.jpeg

• 3 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Craig Petronella said:

My top clips are not seating. Bottom ones are okay. Any ideas to get them to seat? 

E00070EB-3971-4328-8FAF-40A86D612169.jpeg

I had the same problem since your grill is already on try getting your hands behind the grill and snapping the clips in that way I had to do that but my grill was already off because I was changing it

On 2/5/2020 at 9:35 AM, Mason603a said:

Ordered mine from shopchevyparts.com (direct link below) last Thursday (1/30/20) and received it yesterday (2/4/20). Installing today. Will take photos and update when finished.

https://www.shopchevyparts.com/exterior/2020-sierra-1500-illuminated-gmc-emblem-red-gmc-logo-front-grille/84741557-p-92306784.html

GM installation instructions are attached in PDF format. I suspect that grill removal and headlight removal will not be necessary....

Illuminated GMC installation instuctions.pdf 1.13 MB · 612 downloads

I can't believe they charge $60 more for the same thing in black instead of red.