Advertising referring to malware websites

3 hours ago, garagerog said:

I'm an old buzzard and IT ignoramus accessing this site with an old desktop with Windows 7, yes 7, with Norton security and their ad blocker.  I've had 0 issues and I get 0 ads, maybe in some things older is better.

That's good to hear. 

3 hours ago, Grumpy Bear said:

Thank you Zane. :thumbs:

You're welcome. We are fairly stressed out about this and working on figuring this out to the best of our ability. 

• Thanks 1

New member here.  LOVE the content!  Members seem very willing to help and seem very welcoming.  That said, would LOVE the option of a paid membership that gets an ad-free experience, or at least a SIGNIFICANTLY reduced one.  It's nearly unbearable.  Never have a problem supporting resources that I use, but would prefer to pay with money, rather than my patience.  Thanks for the site and hope to keep coming back!

• 1 month later...
On 5/13/2020 at 10:42 PM, MidWestAT4 said:

New member here.  LOVE the content!  Members seem very willing to help and seem very welcoming.  That said, would LOVE the option of a paid membership that gets an ad-free experience, or at least a SIGNIFICANTLY reduced one.  It's nearly unbearable.  Never have a problem supporting resources that I use, but would prefer to pay with money, rather than my patience.  Thanks for the site and hope to keep coming back!

is this even an option?