In 20 seconds you can become part of the worlds largest and oldest community discussing General Motors, Chevrolet and GMC branded pickups, crossovers, and SUVs. From buying research to owner support, join 1.5 MILLION GM Truck Enthusiasts every month who use GM-Trucks.com as a daily part of their ownership experience. 

Curious to see this lineup of colors as well.  Some classic GM colors would be nice

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By MSCP
      I have some chipped paint in front of the rear tire from gravel. I’m thinking about putting Line-X on the rocker panels to cover it and get the bed sprayed at the same time. The truck is black (pictured) and I’ve found several color options for Line-X (also pictured). Any opinions on color or photos from those who have done it? I plan on adding a stainless steel running board soon also.

• By Zane
      Zane Merva
      Executive Editor, GM-Trucks.com
      4/22/2018

Anyone who is planning out how they might want to order their next generation Silverado can offically start rejoicing. A lot of new information just dropped. Chevrolet just updated it's ordering information for the 2019 Silverado and we now know what colors it will be offered in, among other things.

Didn't see the dates your dealer can start ordering? We've got em!

Here's the official names of the eleven colors you'll be able to paint your 2019 Silverado:

Red Hot Havana Brown Metallic Iridescent Pearl Tricoat Satin Steel Metallic Northsky Blue Metallic Silver Ice Metallic Summit White Black Oakwood Metallic Shadow Gray Metallic Cajun Red Tintcoat  
      Two colors, Iridescent Pearl Tricoat and Cajun Red Tintcoat will be extra cost options. Oakwood Metallic will also be extra cost and also won't be available at the start of production .

As far as which colors are which.... we're still piecing that together.  GM's official photography has only a few options and there's no official guide to which color is which. Here's what we can piece together so far...

Summit White

Red Hot

Satin Steel Metallic

But more color options have popped up online and on facebook. 

Black

(Thanks Jeff Holeman)

Silver Ice Metallic

(Thanks Cesar Sanchez)

Cajun Red Tintcoat

(Thanks Jeff Holeman)

Northsky Blue Metallic

Oakwood Metallic

• By Gorehamj
      John Goreham
      Contributing Writer, GM-Trucks.com
      11-21-2017
      Cars.com and the team at Performance Truck Products have created a nice simple infographic that explains the most and least popular truck colors. As you can see, the fleet colors of silver and white make up more than half of all trucks. 

“While there's a lot of data about the most popular paint colors for vehicles overall, there's not a lot of data out there for common truck paint colors,” says Nate Dwyer, director at Performance Truck Products. "We decided to fix that, and we found that business-friendly truck paint colors dominated the rankings.”

Do we have any "one-percenters" out there rocking the green?
    • By c.scott2621
      I'm installing a line out covertor for an amp in my 2016 Silverado WT. it does not have the BOSE system. I need to know what color the speaker wires are behind the radio and which plug they are on. I have looked every where for a diagram but I can not find one.
    • By Dirtautoguy
      I am trying to wire a light up chevy emblem tomy brake lights. It came with a brake conversion which it says I need if the turn signals and brakes are on the same wire?

Anyway I tried wiring it today without the conversion and it lights up with the brakes but not with the runner tail lights but it flashes when I turn right lol but not left do I need the conversion or did I just get the wires mixed up.

The 3 wires on the emblem are:

Red= bright illumination when you push the brakes

White= ground

Brown= dim illumination with runner lights on

Any help?