The 2019 Chevy Silverado Will Come In These 11 Colors

Zane

On 4/23/2018 at 2:09 PM, newdude said:

XT4 has it.  They call it Shadow Metallic.  Same paint code WA-626D.  Have a lookie - https://www.cadillac.com/future-concept-vehicles/xt4-crossover

Looks like a tweaked version of Graphite Metallic. 

Thanks for the link, man. I don't think I'm a fan of that one either. Maybe I'm too picky when it comes to variations of gray, haha. I really enjoyed my Graystone Metallic. And, I always liked the Medium Charcoal Gray Metallic in the early 2000's, along with that gray color from the early 1990's (can't remember the name). All of those colors just looked gray, regardless of the amount of lighting, haha. 

19 hours ago, revrnd said:

The 'image' showing the Satin Steel Metallic looks massaged, so it's probably not a true representation.

Is the Cajun Red colour similar to the 'red' that GM has used that looks like a bright orange in the direct sun?

Cajun Red almost pulls a bit of Sport Red Metallic in some light, but its mainly a tweaked shade of Crystal Red Tintcoat and Deep Ruby Metallic at the same time.  Its a weird way to describe it lol.  No orange tones that I can make out.   

Edited by newdude

• 3 months later...

GM has lowered the base price but raised some of the options. I like the exterior styling better than it's twin, the Sierra Denali looks nice but the lower trims, not so much. Bomnin Chevrolet in Miami has about eleven Silverados on their website, most priced over MSRP, I guess that is for the customers who must be the first to have the 2019 Silverado in their driveway. I like to wait for GM to get the kinks out, some customers went through multiple differentials in the 2018's, I believe they changed the diff for 2019. GM should offer that Bicentennial Edition blue for one of the paint colors, that was sweet !

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
On ‎4‎/‎25‎/‎2018 at 1:18 PM, sk said:

This is exactly why I bought my 2015 and will be keeping it for a while.

I know green isn't the highest-selling color but GM refuses to acknowledge that people still want it ....

I will preach it from the mountains, the reason it isn't the highest selling color is that they don't offer it in the same numbers as the other colors when green is available.  I was chasing green trucks around Texas, Oklahoma and Louisiana for almost a year until I could get to the dealership before they sold it.  They were selling them off the truck. 

The other truck brands offer green.  Just saying.

I'll keep my Truck for a while also.