2015 Silverado - Bilstein Shocks and struts

Resized_20201118_130336.jpeg.msgGood morning, I am brand new to this so please bare with me. I have a 2015 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LT 4x4 with the 5.3 ltr V-8 flex fuel. I have purchased this truck in April of 2017 when I traded my 2011 silverado in. Since I have owned this truck I was lucky to buy certified as well as the certified warranty. The coil packs had to be replaced, The torque converter had to be replace it just seemed to have issue after issue now I am replacing the shocks and struts. The truck has 85000. miles on it so I figure its time. I argued over which shocks and struts to use I was thinking the Rancho because the are the same color as my truck red. not really I had read several reviews on the shocks and struts everyone I know has said to go with the Bilstein 5100 adjustable struts and the shocks. Well I purchased theses Bilsteins 5100's I had take my truck to a shop who does this on a daily bases the install the rear shocks and then started on the struts the passenger side went well and when they pulled the strut out of the box for the driver side it was broken. What I am learning is that Bilsteins customer service is garbage. I have had a new strut ordered and shipped in overnight so I can have my truck back. Bilstein says go back to who you bought it from. So why have a customer service I paid 488.00 for the shocks and struts and another 500.00 to have them installed and my truck aligned only to have to purchase another strut at 142.00 and pay overnight shipping from Auto Zone. Has anyone else experienced this

Resized_20201118_130336.jpeg.msg Resized_20201118_130354.jpeg.msg Resized_20201118_130354.jpeg.msg Resized_20201118_130354.jpeg.msg

Thank you very much. I had actually thought the very same thing . But its frustrating regardless I was kind of nervous replacing the struts and shocks as I usually trade before they get bad. But after all the work that Chevrolet has done to this truck I decided to keep it and level it off. I really enjoy my Silverado thank you for your response