OTA update - Am I the last in line?

Coastie

Have you received the latest update ~ Nov 2020  

67 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

This is still just for the 2020 models correct?  I haven't driven my truck in about a week and a half, but I know I haven't received any updates.  I might have somewhere to go this weekend, but until then it sits while I work.

1 hour ago, SPASierra said:

This is still just for the 2020 models correct?  I haven't driven my truck in about a week and a half, but I know I haven't received any updates.  I might have somewhere to go this weekend, but until then it sits while I work.

YES , 2020 only (for now).

The models listed below:

Technical Service Bulletin: #20-NA-199
Release Date: 11/9/2020

TSB #20-NA-199 Applies To These 2020 Model Year Vehicles

• Buick Enclave
  • Buick Encore GX
  • Buick Verano
  • Cadillac CT6 (China ONLY)
  • Cadillac XT4
  • Cadillac XT5
  • Cadillac XT6
  • Chevrolet Blazer
  • Chevrolet Camaro
  • Chevrolet Cruze
  • Chevrolet Silverado 1500 / 2500HD / 3500HD
  • Chevrolet TrailBlazer
  • GMC Acadia
  • GMC Sierra 1500 / 2500HD / 3500HD

With The Following Infotainment System RPO Codes

• IOS
  • IOT
  • IOU

On 1/13/2021 at 2:52 PM, steve841 said:

GM is an absolute joke at updates.

Take it to the dealer.  This last one for the 2020's is needed.  Had my truck die due to dead battery.  This update was the fix.

I don't see battery drain listed on the TSB

https://static.nhtsa.gov/odi/tsbs/2020/MC-10181722-9999.pdf

No problem, only reason that I really looked at the TSB was that I experienced a dead battery about a month ago. Prior to this my wi fi had quit working and on star had tried doing an update numerous times to no avail. After getting vehicle started from having the dead battery the wi fi started working. Not sure what the issue was but dealer charged battery and tested it and said that battery was good. Have not had any issues since other than xm will sometimes show no signal trying to connect. Have been getting a failed to download message on occasion after starting vehicle, all it show is wi fi, just looked at my build # and it says U148.3.4 and a date of Sept 19, says no other updates available.  I guess I am going to have to take it to dealer to get it updated.

52 minutes ago, shanemoon said:

scan the RPO codes QR code in your driver door jamb. It’ll list off all the RPO codes for your truck. In there you’ll see one of the 4 radio codes. 

2 hours ago, BigMick2020 said:

How do I know which radio I have?

IOR is the 7" screen so won't get this update.  An even easier way to check is "is it 7" or 8" diagonal?"  I don't "think" the LT could be optioned with it.  

Edited by Rob Mugs