OTA update - Am I the last in line?

Coastie

Have you received the latest update ~ Nov 2020  

67 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

It has been more than 2 months since the announcement.

https://www.gm-trucks.com/gm-releases-significant-over-the-air-update-for-2020-silverado-sierra-other-vehicles/

My truck maintains a WIFI connection and also had free onstar connection over the holidays.

I have not received the latest OTA update, and I have manually checked for it as well.

How many others have gotten it, and how many have not?

Edited by Coastie

Mine notified me when we got to a restaurant, I told it to install, shut the doors and locked it. Came back and said it failed, haven’t tried to manually check for updates. Will try tomorrow morning

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was just offered u150 this past Sunday (Jan 10).  I parked the truck and turned it off as instructed.  Had breakfast at the restaurant and was done when I came out.

I have yet to see any difference but I haven't made any trips over 5 miles so I haven't had enough time to notice.

I just got the notification yesterday. My truck started acting funny right before it came through. The radio wouldn't turn off once I shut the truck off and opened the door but would go off in a few mins. Also door didn't automatically lock like I have them set. I did the update when I got home last night and everything SEEMS fine for now. 

I got the U150 update today. I was notified while away from home so I ignored it. When I got home I checked for updates and it was waiting. Clicked on the icon and it said it would take Aprox. 15 minutes, yada, yada. I came back out to the truck about 30 minutes later and had a successful update message.