cold air intake for L8B engine? (2018 Silverado LT with E Assist)

i own a 2018 e-assist silverado 5.3L.  dont have an honest opinion yet of the hybrid feature but love the truck.  i have a cat back exhaust with a flowmaster super 10, throttle body spacer and an air/oil seperator.  what i want to add is a cold air intake but have been unable to to find one due to truck being an e-assist (mild hybrid).  tried a K&N cold air intake but due to the radiator resovoir being in the way, the mandrel will not fit.  On the GM PARTS online site, they have a performance intake (Performance Air Intake Upgrade, 5.3L

Part Number: 84794977) that says it will fit my Gas/Electric truck.  I went to order and later that day i recieved an email from a salesperson who stated that part may not fit and i should do research before buying.  i cannot find anything online that says there is a cold air intake that will fit my truck.  Has any E-Assist owners come across an air intake that fits or have installed the GM Part 84794977 sucessfully?   Thanks

• 2 weeks later...