Just yesterday, took in my 2019 5.3 to get some exhaust work- third cat delete to true dual straight pipes and 6” slash cut tips.  Let me tell you, shes loud and it’s exactly what I want.  The drone on the inside is pretty immense but who cares.  The cold start is to die for.  There is a slight rattle on the deceleration sometimes, but i think it’s a hanger that’s loose which will be taken care of shortly.  If y’all are considering exhaust options I would highly recommend you go big or go home. 

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, AirForceAngler said:

So... you recommend going illegal and annoying?  Gotcha!  To each their own!  🍻 😂

The cats act as mufflers so its not open. Believe it or not, it’ll pass inspection in some states. You should hear some diesels around here. 

6 hours ago, Avery Dameron said:

Just yesterday, took in my 2019 5.3 to get some exhaust work- third cat delete to true dual straight pipes and 6” slash cut tips.  Let me tell you, shes loud and it’s exactly what I want.  The drone on the inside is pretty immense but who cares.  The cold start is to die for.  There is a slight rattle on the deceleration sometimes, but i think it’s a hanger that’s loose which will be taken care of shortly.  If y’all are considering exhaust options I would highly recommend you go big or go home. 

Don’t forget the truck nuts on the back to complete the look!

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

57 minutes ago, redwngr said:

Funny how things change over time.

I'm now a big fan of quiet and stealthy for my ride.

My AT4 came with the GMP exhaust and I was nervous because I also prefer the quiet ride. I’ve been pleasantly surprised by how quiet it is while cruising. I only hear it when I accelerate. I think I’ll keep it. 

3 hours ago, redwngr said:

Funny how things change over time.

I'm now a big fan of quiet and stealthy for my ride.

Depends on the application.  Im a high school kid and now im gonna clap out all my friends. In 30 years i doubt seriously I will care how loud my truck is. 

2 hours ago, Avery Dameron said:

Depends on the application.  Im a high school kid and now im gonna clap out all my friends. In 30 years i doubt seriously I will care how loud my truck is. 

Kinda my point....