wheel / fender trim

OK so i have looked all around on sites to see if i could find something.

i'm looking for a fender trim. i want something identicle to the stainless one that putco makes for the 2012 silverado but would like it in black because i have a silver truck and like the black trim pieces a little better

has anyone came across something like this. i know i have seen them on trucks driving down the road but cant seem to hunt them down online

if anyone is wondering what im talkng about it i posted the link for the stainless ones below but like i said looking for them in black

http://www.putco.com/products.cfm?action=ProductView&id=9ac29cbc-ffdb-a705-a0ee-1e09361f8fed

thanks

please help!

• 4 months later...

I recently purchased a 2006 Silverado with the chrome around the wheels. Frist one i have seen with it. The guy i bought it from said it was factory. My build sheet has no mention of flares. I was thinking of putting flares on as it looks normal.

So was the chrome factory install on these trucks or someone pull off flares and put these? look at the pic i have on my posting. that is the truck with the chrome.

My 04 had them. It belonged to an elderly man before me. It was one owner who traded it on an 08. It didn't have the flares factory. They were screwed in on the inside of them. I pulled them off after I messed up one in an accident

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX using Xparent Red Tapatalk 2

• 5 years later...

I have these that I will make you a deal on if you're interested.  I ordered them for the same reason you are looking for them! But then I decided I want to go with full fender flares.   They fit the 2015-2017 Silverado.  

They look nice and will do what you're looking for.  I would use black hardware though that can be purchased for this purpose.

Let me know if you're interested.   https://www.realtruck.com/rbp-body-armor-fender-trim/R184236P2018Y734MA.html

OP was looking for the trim for a 2012 and you offer to sell him yours for a 2015-2017 and resurrect a 6 year old post

Wonder if the OP found what he was looking for in the six years since he made the original post???

:confused:

Edited by dsr611