TruXedo Low Pro QT - review

JrocK817

I just recently installed the TruXedo Low Pro QT tonneau cover. Fits great and looks even better. I chose this cover for 2 reasons- the good reviews online and the lifetime warranty on ALL parts as long as I own my truck.

The only problem I am having is the seal on the front of my bed. It just doesn't keep rain out while driving. All that is there to seal it is a rubber flap that sits in top of the front rail once the cover is attached to the side rails. I adjusted the rails twice, to try and get the seal tighter.. no dice. If i went any lower on the siderails, I wouldn't be able to close my tailgate.

I contacted customer service around 7am EST this morning. Not more than 2 hours later I received an email back asking for my address so they could send me an extra seal to attach to the cover. Couldn't be happier with the quick reply.

Once I have this extra seal installed, I will let everyone know how it turns out, with pictures of course. Crossing my fingers this gets the job done.

• 2 weeks later...

Nice! I got one installed on my truck as well. No rain here yet, still winter. But it did leak when I washed my truck. It's good to know that if it does leak, they will help me resolve the problem.

• 9 months later...

Archived