So my wife went and broke the right passenger side mirror on the Avy. They are the power extending style and of course they only extend and retract manually! What are my options for replacements? I hate these mirrors anyway but now I got a reason to change em out! I love the 07 and newer style HD mirrors on the GM's! Will these work on my truck? If not, what else would you recommend? I would love to install power folding tow mirrors using the factory power switch for the extending ones but I have not been able to find anything.

the tow mirrors do not come in power extend or power fold. you can get them power with heat (only if you have the heated mirror option), but beware that you have to get 03-06 mirrors. 99-02 mirrors or GMT900 mirrors will not work.

did a quick google and came up with this

http://www.monsterautoparts.com/chevrolet/avalanch/chevrolet_avalanche_towing_mirrors.htm

I don't think the 07+ non classics will fit the classic 03-07's. But you do have a ton of options out there for after market power, heated, with signal. I am not sure there is much for the power extending ones though. The after market ones look great but they tend to vibrate a bit more driving down the road. Good luck.

Kool vue makes both the 03-05 accordion power extend mirror ane also the 06 style like I have

Sent from my Samsung GS4 using Xparent Red Tapatalk 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 years later...