2014+ Leveling Kits

I've seen one with 35's. Problem is, they don't give very good specs as far as if trimming was required and what wheel offsets are on the truck. I'll dig up the picture of it.

Here's the one I saw. But, don't know any specs on it unfortunately.

c1200_app03_zps61461698.jpg

Edited by SB09

This is my plan.. offset may set me back thou...

2" level (2.5 inch actually only lifts about 1.5" from what i read) Stock 20's with a 305 55 R20. Right now it has 275 55 r20

I may have to use wheel spacers to move it outward away from the sway bar

You'd be the first I've seen post specs what it takes to accomplish this. So, if you do it, please help us timid ones out :help: so we know we've got it right the first time.

I believe the stock Rims are 18+ offset... I want the so cal look (Front little taller then the back) I am thinking the 1.5" wheel spacers will be needed. I will try without first

Trying to source a 3.5 inch level

I know they have them for my 07 so they are out there

Edited by Evanski9

I went with a 2" level because I had heard some stories/rumors that a 2.5" can mess something up with electrical or something along those lines. How true it is - I do not know. The 2" looks level to me, getting some new tires put on today, I'll post some new pics later today. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Where did you hear about this?

Have the 2.5" on mine now for two months and have had no problems at all.

That's good to know. Maybe I'll keep an eye on things and go up that .5". Although I don't know if it will really make that big of a difference. Keep us updated - like I said it was most likely stories/rumor, but not something I wanted to risk. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have had my 2.5 for just under 6 months and have put over 10,000 miles on it in that time. No problems what so ever.

All done with tires. 275/70/18 Nitto Terra Grapplers. (Window tint later today) (Stock): (2" Leveling Kit): Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

what kind of wheels are those. if you don't want to post here can you send me a PM plz. those wheels and tires made your truck look 100x better!

Nitto Terra Grapplers. 275/70/18

I am actually going to call the tire place tomorrow and see if they will take them back and order me the same tires but for a 20" wheel. Think it might look a little better - I they will do it. Doubtful.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nitto Terra Grapplers. 275/70/18 I am actually going to call the tire place tomorrow and see if they will take them back and order me the same tires but for a 20" wheel. Think it might look a little better - I they will do it. Doubtful. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

no not the tires I know the tires are nittos. what kind of wheels are those?

I just got a 2in BDS Leveling kit installed at dealer. That is what they recommend because I tow trailers with my truck. Looks great and level. The ride of the truck has changed. It is a lot stiffer almost like a 2500 HD. I also upgraded rims from 18s to 20s.May have a bit to do with ride?