What have you done to your K2 today?

2 hours ago, slj2008 said:

Look's good - Any info on lift kit ??  How Short or Tall are you ?

Originally heard about it here on the forum.  Picked up the kit on ebay from seller "seating-solutions".  Auction title is Passengers Seat Lift Kit 2018 Silverado GMC Sierra Truck " raise your seat ".  Easy to install, especially w/two people.  Shipping is $13.50 but it's heavy so that makes sense. 

I'm 6'4" so it's a little high for me.  Good thing I'm always the driver.  My 5'8" GF loves it.

21 hours ago, YukonXL04 said:

Put in my 9pc bull ring kit finally! So far I like them alot.

20190108_111803.jpg

20190108_111200.jpg

20190108_111152.jpg

you mind giving some details on which tie downs those are?  i didnt realize our trucks has areas dedicated for those lol.  i could have used those for years.

2 minutes ago, DirtyMarcus said:

you mind giving some details on which tie downs those are?  i didnt realize our trucks has areas dedicated for those lol.  i could have used those for years.

Absolutely, they are bull ring brand. Here is the link to the 9pc kit I bought

https://www.amazon.com/Bull-Ring-2007-2019-Silverado-Retractable-x/dp/B00TOUP7OQ/ref=mp_s_a_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1547063896&sr=8-3π=AC_SX236_SY340_FMwebp_QL65&keywords=bull+ring+tie+downs+chevy+silverado&dpPl=1&dpID=51aLUDRgMhL&ref=plSrch

So far they are great, way better than the factory ones. The hook pulls out and clicks in place to you can hook to it. Then when your done just pop the hook back in and it protrudes way less than the factory hooks.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, CajunFries said:

0ad37393d9e62a367d1eee03fcfccf72.jpg

Finally got to mount my Fifteen52 TurboMacHD on.

The truck is pretty dirty tho....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks good, would look better with colour matched grille and bumpers.

• Like 4

Looks good, would look better with colour matched grille and bumpers.

I actually like the chrome. I have weird taste. Haha I do wanna debadge the truck tho. That and lower the rear with 2” drop shackles.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

Finished my Alky Control Methanol Injection System. The supercharger LOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVEEEEEEESSSSSSS it and runs like a dream now. You don't see any wires under the dash. This is just a deceivingly low angle.

IMG_5927.jpg

IMG_3821.jpg

IMG_8604.jpg

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Mileguru said:

Finished my Alky Control Methanol Injection System. The supercharger LOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVEEEEEEESSSSSSS it and runs like a dream now. You don't see any wires under the dash. This is just a deceivingly low angle.

IMG_5927.jpg

IMG_3821.jpg

IMG_8604.jpg

looks good!!! Off topic, is your coolant level always that low?

1 hour ago, Mileguru said:

Good eye, thanks. The picture makes it look worse than it is, but I'll top it off this weekend. I only about half an inch below the "fill cold" line.

How often do you add coolant? Had to add quite frequently in my 14 and 16, same thing with our Tahoe. Never have seen any leaks, drips on the floor or vehicles. 

17 hours ago, texasaggies16 said:

Got this in today, should get the other in this evening! 

Also got morimoto fogs in!

unnamed (7).jpg

I’d love to upgrade my HIDs to the LEDs. I just can’t afford it!! Should look awesome though!