Keddie's 2015 silverado fire chief truck

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hmm, if our city's chief ever saw this, he'd have one in the garage, ha. The FD definitely does have some nice stuff. I wish we had a pickup for our place, definitely more useful than the suv's that they get and then put large cargo bins in the back of.

Nice setup? If I may ask, what dept?

Sheridan fire dept........western NY

I see nothing but problems with all those scotchloc connectors, they guy that invented them should be strung up. I do like the truck though.

Ya they don't work well if the wire sizing isn't right.....I also put dielectric in them to help with weathering works great

nice..i would have rather soldered stuff.. thank crimps & quick disconnects...just me... on all my personal vehicles and tow trucks for business..stuff gets soldered....very nice tho..:)

Hey man this is an amazing set up! Can you clue me in on how you wired those Step Lights? I have them on my truck and did not know you could get them wired like that. Also what type of LED Bar is that on your tail gate?

My brother is a volunteer with out local fire department and they just recently did up a chev bush truck (Mid 2000's I think). That came after responding to multiple grass and brush calls with most of the guys (including his chief) piling into my brothers dodge to get to the area. Awesome build man, Looks great and I'm sure will serve you well if you do many field and bush calls especially.

You need a rumbler siren...

Have that in the 04 haven't decided if I get another or swap it over.....not a cheap toy lol

Hey man this is an amazing set up! Can you clue me in on how you wired those Step Lights? I have them on my truck and did not know you could get them wired like that. Also what type of LED Bar is that on your tail gate?

The step lights work as tail/brake/reverse when reverse hits the red goes off so I wired the brakes to the trigger switch and the reverse to a flasher....hard to explain anymore

Just a eBay tailgate bar hooked up to a flasher

• 2 weeks later...

Archived