We have 6 of those bars in the back of our parts room at my dealership because anyone that buys those trucks doesn't want them and we take them off lol. We can't even give them away.

I want one ;-)

Hi Everyone, I hope this clears everything up. I took delivery of an All Terrain X a few months ago and have been calling every tonneau cover company since then. Based on my research, Truxedo is the only company working on making a compatible cover. The cover will be the Truxedo Lo Pro. I followed this Chevy CA link and called the company listed. It is in fact referring to the Truxedo Lo Pro that is being developed and tested. It was simply listed under a parent company name. After talking to Truxedo several times in the last few months and after my call today, they confirmed that testing is going well and it is expected to launch early 2017. I hope this helps anyone looking to buy a truck with the sport bar or anyone contemplating whether to modify a new cover.

Followup, I called Truxedo this am and the launch is pushed back again! They are now saying 1st quarter of 2017. I may just purchase a Revolver and modify it at this point. Very frustrating but especially with GM for not planning a tonneau to work with these bars.

• 2 weeks later...

Zmoney852, I actually had the factory ones installed out of the GM accessories book. They change out the head light switch and the bar is prewired for the lights. I looked into doing Ridged LED and by the time you got the same style lights they were almost as much and you still had to add a switch in the truck.

Side note on the bed cover it now looks like GM does offer one from the factory, however I have a few calls out and I am waiting to get confirmation on this. Ill update more when I have it.

Thanks

For anyone with the sport bar, where did you purchase your LED pods for the top of the bar? Mine has 2 holes on each side like it's set up for 2 pods and I was wondering where to find pods that fit

There's dozens of different lights you can get. I'm a Rigid Industries fan. Good, quality lights. They aren't cheap but I'd recommend them in a second. They make several different lights that would fit into your sports bar.

Zmoney852, I actually had the factory ones installed out of the GM accessories book. They change out the head light switch and the bar is prewired for the lights. I looked into doing Ridged LED and by the time you got the same style lights they were almost as much and you still had to add a switch in the truck.

Side note on the bed cover it now looks like GM does offer one from the factory, however I have a few calls out and I am waiting to get confirmation on this. Ill update more when I have it.

Thanks

Can you give more info on the lights you got? Pics of lights? Wiring? And light switch?

Thanks

whats the model number?

Thomcat, on 13 May 2016 - 9:41 PM, said:snapback.png

Just installed a Lund Genesis rollup cover.....the sports bar does not interfere with the mount........only change wasa installation of and extra 3/8" foam insulation to take up the difference where the bracket overlaps the side rail cap.

Lund 96093 Black Genesis Roll Up Tonneau Cover

Edited by Thomcat

Can you give more info on the lights you got? Pics of lights? Wiring? And light switch?

Thanks

No problem. I didn't install the lights my self I worked it out with the dealer. They were excited because they didn't know the lights existed until I told them about them. Not something I would normally do but when you spend that much on the truck they can throw you a bone. I haven't see the instructions my self, but best I can tell the truck is already partly wired for this. I just checked under the drivers side bed and you can see the harness come down from the lights and plugs into the factory into the factory harness. They installed a new head light switch, with the option for the fog lights and the driving lights(and yes you can drive with all the lights on at the same time, looks really cool at night). The cluster has a secondary light to denote that the driving lights are on. I'm not sure if this is in all trucks or only the all terrain. I believe this is similar to how the under rail bed lights are wired. All the GM trucks of this generation have the switch on the dash for the cargo light and adding the under rail light is as easy as plugging them into the module in the truck. No programing required. As for the driving lights, I would recommend them they are very bight and work well is rain and snow. As I said earlier a ridge led light set would run between 6 and 8 hundred and still need to be wired off the battery and a switch installed in the cab. These were $1,000 and work seamless with the truck. Oh one more thing the part number for the kit is 23415424. There are two kits one for fog lights and the other with out, I guess they have a different switch. Be careful for non-all terrain owners, this kit is for a truck with fog lights.

I am not exactly sure how to post pictures but if someone can tell me ill post the pictures of the lights and switch.

let me know if you have any other questions, ill be happy to answer.

Thanks