Adding a wireless smartphone charger to the center arm rest

I have the wireless charger on my LTZ, and I've only used it once to test it out.

My phone is always plugged into the the USB port to use Android Auto, so wireless charging is useless for me. Now... it they finally somehow get Mylink to work wireless for AA, then I can see where I would use the wireless charger more often than plugging it into the USB port...

Beside this.. good job on the mod. I saw some guy on youtube a while back doing this mod before I even bought my truck back in Feb.. :D

I have the wireless charger on my LTZ, and I've only used it once to test it out.

My phone is always plugged into the the USB port to use Android Auto, so wireless charging is useless for me. Now... it they finally somehow get Mylink to work wireless for AA, then I can see where I would use the wireless charger more often than plugging it into the USB port...

Beside this.. good job on the mod. I saw some guy on youtube a while back doing this mod before I even bought my truck back in Feb.. :D

Probably about the only time you'll get that thing to work, ONCE!!

Mine is garbage. I've had it work a few times, but other than that its very finicky.

Probably about the only time you'll get that thing to work, ONCE!!

Mine is garbage. I've had it work a few times, but other than that its very finicky.

Yah, I haven't tried again since then. But I've heard it's finicky on phone placement and type.. lol

it was a feature I really didn't care for due to the placement of the charger on the center console. Up front would have been better, I've flipped the the lid and wife's phone goes flying to the back.. :D

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

Archived