I’m swapping my jump seat (with storage- which is for sale) for a floor center console - I don’t have the wiring for it under the seat so I am making a harness to power the rear usb and 12v receptacle - the console that I bought comes with wireless charging - anyone know how to wire the wireless charger to a 12v source (it has multiple wires coming out of it)? Thanks

• 8 months later...

I don't have an answer for you on the wireless charging yet but i may be into that situation soon. I have a floor console on order and I cannot see any connector or wiring harness under my passenger side seat. I have a 2021 Trail Boss Custom with no power to the jump seat with storage. Please let me know if you have made the harness for the rear USBs and 12V receptacle. Any pics or info on this wiring/install would be appreciated. BTW what kind of truck and what year do you have?

Thank you in advance.

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/28/2022 at 8:51 PM, Bikerjon said:

I don't have an answer for you on the wireless charging yet but i may be into that situation soon. I have a floor console on order and I cannot see any connector or wiring harness under my passenger side seat. I have a 2021 Trail Boss Custom with no power to the jump seat with storage. Please let me know if you have made the harness for the rear USBs and 12V receptacle. Any pics or info on this wiring/install would be appreciated. BTW what kind of truck and what year do you have?

Thank you in advance.

I just picked up a 2021 GMC Sierra Elevation with the center jump seat/console and would really like to replace it with the full console - would you mind sharing where you ordered your console from?  And, if you got yours installed already, any tips, tricks or problems that you encountered?  Thanks, Dave

Welcome to the forum. A friend found mine in a junkyard in Iowa. The full console is hard to find, very much in demand and expensive if you can find one. I am sorry to have to tell you that. There is a new post on here of a woman looking to trade her jump seat or purchase a center console. That being said, I have seen people purchase the pieces one by one from a dealer (expensive). I have also heard that carpart.com has them once in a while. I looked and they did not have one about a month ago. I ordered my console on April 27th and will not receive it until the week after next. If and when I finally get  my console I will post my approach to build a wiring harness. There are a few vids on youtube on the install. Again sorry i cannot be of more help to you.

Good luck!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 5/13/2022 at 7:55 PM, Seakuv said:

I just picked up a 2021 GMC Sierra Elevation with the center jump seat/console and would really like to replace it with the full console - would you mind sharing where you ordered your console from?  And, if you got yours installed already, any tips, tricks or problems that you encountered?  Thanks, Dave

It took me about a year to get my center console, looking when I had free time. Mainly on car-parts.com. Ebay has them running 1500-2000 with shipping. Most of the junkyards are not very friendly when you call them. Lacking in good communication skills.  I paid them and waited a week, emailed and said I know you took the money out of my account. An update would be nice, next morning got a tracking number. Got it and installed last weekend. No power to console,  but just wanted the storage.