adding OEM wireless charging pad to a 2019-2020 Silverado

Just now, Joe76 said:

3661B3D5-1DD8-4DCA-9BBA-99974FAAB652.jpeg

Only two ports to plug-in were underneath the console . One the main one that I plugged in under passenger seat and the other one is the one in previous picture. I took too of the console apart to see the wiring just in case I missed something but all the ports as you see in the new picture are accounted for and the single wire going towards the front is ending in the charger like port . I’m puzzled as well but this came out factory Silverado without any modifications. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/22/2020 at 9:41 AM, Rally6.2RST said:

right under the passenger seat lift up carpet a bit and you should see it

I have a 2020 Custom TB and installed a full center console, but assumed I was out of luck on getting the rear usb ports live.. are you saying the harness actually plugs in under the passenger seat?? Would it be there on a custom trim level as well?  

On 4/18/2021 at 3:08 PM, Joe76 said:

Only two ports to plug-in were underneath the console . One the main one that I plugged in under passenger seat and the other one is the one in previous picture. I took too of the console apart to see the wiring just in case I missed something but all the ports as you see in the new picture are accounted for and the single wire going towards the front is ending in the charger like port . I’m puzzled as well but this came out factory Silverado without any modifications. 

When you plugged the harness into the spot under the passenger seat, did it make your rear USB ports work? 

On 4/18/2021 at 3:07 AM, Joe76 said:

Rally6.2RST

Thanks for all the info on the wireless pad conversion . I did switched the jumper seat to center floor console with the wireless pad already build in however having issue with 1 port. the harness ( 84482759) have 1 ending that's look like cell phone ( android) charging port . Im having issue locating where do I plugin this port onto my vehicle so that the wireless pad actually works? Hoping you can help me with this issue .

Thanks 

that usb thing is for if you have memory card in console and usb plugs.  the usb gets plugged into dash under heater controls, i dont know where that leads to.  I do not think it is needed for wireless charger.  If wireless charger is not working, I wonder if your missing other wires in your body harness since you did a jump seat to console conversion. are you still having problems?

• 1 month later...

Hey man, i found your post after finding these exactly parts but in a kit (it cost $300). I was going to go the route you did but the part number for the module is not working. Any idea if they changed the part number? I'm not finding the module online. 

43 minutes ago, coryb3006 said:

Hey man, i found your post after finding these exactly parts but in a kit (it cost $300). I was going to go the route you did but the part number for the module is not working. Any idea if they changed the part number? I'm not finding the module online. 

Looks like 13521065 was replaced by 13533077 according to gmpartsgiant

On 7/11/2020 at 7:56 PM, Rally6.2RST said:

Hello

I added a OEM wireless charging pad to RST Silverado.

Here is what I needed...

-Harness 84482759 ($56, this harness also gives me option to add heated rear seat later)

-Charger Module 13521065 (did not need to program) ($50)

-Duct 23391625 ($10)

-Trim Panel 84505586 ($45)

-Mat 84555398 ($9)

-Bracket for module 84075152 ($10)

Everything works nice charger icon lights up on radio when I place phone on it.

Thanks

Screenshot_20200711-224732_Photos.jpg

Took about a month but I finally have all the parts to do this. 

Did you need to source any hardware? I already see I need a couple screws for attaching the air duct.

On 6/19/2021 at 4:33 AM, Djr1209 said:

Where are you all finding the replacement consoles? I have a 2021 custom trail boss. I want to take out my jumpseat and replace with a console. Any ideas as to where I can find one?

www.car-parts.com