Hot Sale - Exterior Keyless Entry System

Members just wanted to pass along another Hot Sale item.

Keyless Entry Keypad

Here is the information from GM:

"This Keyless Entry System features a keypad that allows you to lock/unlock your vehicle using a five-digit PIN rather than a key or a key fob. Must be equipped with factory Remote Keyless Entry."

Personal note, after coming from my F150 a few years ago, this is one of the items I personally never realized how much I used until I did not have it. Nice to be able to lock/unlock the truck at times when you don't have your keys handy.

Only bad news, this only fits the 2017's and up..... From my understanding, they are trying to see what needs to be done to make them work with the 15 and 16's as well.....

Limited time price

$92.00 shipped to most places in the US

Let me know if anyone is interested.

Bobby

17_bui_enc_key_11.jpg

17_bui_enc_key_11.jpg

17_bui_enc_key_11.jpg

17_bui_enc_key_11.jpg

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fully understand. As of right now I do not think they are going to go back that far..... Fingers crossed???? lol

Yeah for sure, hopefully someone smarter than me will figure out how to retrofit this for 14's. I've always wondered why gm took so long to come out with this option when Ford has been doing it for so long.

It's amazing what GM comes up with a 10 year old technology for $500 to $1000

They could have actually provided a solution that achieve the same effect but it's a fraction of the manufacturing cost by simply installing an NFC or low-power Bluetooth transceiver and allow the car to be unlocked based on the drivers proximity.

Even if they chose to sell it at the same price, the customer perception would have been state-of-the-art while again significantly decreasing manufacturing cost

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Ahh yes it's a hundred bucks not a thousand so I'm sorry I misspoke on the price. nonetheless NFC/Bluetooth would have been a far superior way to go

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

The GM accessory install manual shows it mounted on the drivers door above the outside handle! Once again......ewww!!!!

What's really funny is seeing people install this that have push to start and have the unlock buttons on the door handle.....why do you need this?!?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived