• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 hours ago, FL335i said:

There is something underlying wrong with this platform and all the balancing etc is just mitigation efforts.  The on-going theme with Gm is we'll get it right on the next model. been seeing this since I was a kid in the 80's.  The new Titan is already eating GM's lunch from what I see on the road.  It's amazing how many Titan and Titan XD's (new models) are out there on the streets this quickly.  This saturday I was out driving around early and every single boat was being pulled by a new Titan.  Probably saw 10+/-.   Plus for people that drive 20k/yr like I do, having a 5yr 100k bumper to bumper warranty is a HUGE risk management item. I love a lot of other things about my truck, that's why I put up with it.  It's like a trophy wife... high maintenance.  Eventually it's going to wear thin.  But the truck market is in an interesting spot with a 2009 Ram still for sale, and a 2007 Tundra still for sale....  GM/Ford and now Titan are the only new trucks.   The new Furds seem to have their share of issues, not to mention no transmission dipstick.  There really is no good E39 M5 type truck for sale right now.

This occurred during my last visit to rectify the vibration issue of which was not resolved.Notches from being hit by hammer or something?

IMG_0692.JPG

IMG_0693.JPG

Archived